Urban Outfitters may roll out the most collaborations of any chain, but they never receive the buzz of, say, H&M's collaborations because they work with lesser known, up-and-coming designers, like Samantha Pleet and Corpus. But across the pond, things are quite different. Urban in the U.K. caters more to designer labels. They've just unveiled collaborations with Thomas Burberry and Pistol Panties on a bathing suits. Up next at Urban for our British friends: collaborations with Vivienne Westwood’s Anglomania and See by Chloé. At least we have Michelle Obama. [Telegraph]
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb