When a company like Cartier celebrates being on Fifth Avenue for 100 years, expect nothing short of over-the-top fabulousness. To kick off the festivities, the house hosted a star-studded party (Demi Moore, Justin Timberlake, and Kate Hudson were in attendance). But for the entire month of May, Cartier is showcasing 100 pieces belonging to some of the most recognizable names in American and European history. It's not every day the public can see a free, museum-worthy jewelry bonanza. But if trekking through the touristy-throngs on Fifth isn't in the cards, here's a glimpse of some of the stunners on exhibit and the rich people who owned them.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split