Chanel's new resort ads have leaked. As in, the ones for the collection that walked a Venetian boardwalk just last week. The new campaign, shot by Karl Lagerfeld, stars Karen Elson, who, curiously, did not walk the runway show. Karl also stuck his main man candy Baptiste Giabiconi in there with her. He only replaced Brad Kroenig as the top hot young thing at Karl's side about two months ago. Judging by how stunned he looks in the ad, he must still be adjusting to this luminous new post. Perhaps that's why he only appears in one photo from the campaign — but at least he earns his keep. See the rest of Karl's new campaign in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament