• Erin Fetherston is designing a clothing line for QVC. In unrelated Fetherston news, the designer is also shooting a short film in the West Village this week starring actress Juliette Lewis and featuring music by Damon Dash. [WWD]
• Macy's is researching the idea of opening outlet stores, says Terry J. Lundgren, the store's president and CEO, similar to how Saks Fifth Avenue has Off Fifth and Nordstrom has Nordstrom Rack. [WWD]
• Jesus Luz's agent Sergio Mattos says Luz was only paid $100 for his two-day shoot with Madonna for W magazine photographed by Steven Klein. He's probably more expensive now. [NYP]
• The memoir that Jerry Hall planned on releasing later this year is now canceled. Her publisher, HarperCollins, announced that her writing was unfit for publication because it lacked enough information about her ex Mick Jagger. Hall plans to give back the advance of over $750,000. [Daily Mail UK]
• Banana Republic just opened its first Edition store in California, a stand-alone accessories boutique where all items are under $100. Banana conceived the shop before the recession, and it could expand if it does well. [WWD]
Update: Juliette Lewis will not star in Erin Fetherston's short film, according to a rep for the designer. Also "there is no confirmed project between Erin Fetherston and QVC," the spokesperson says.