• Loomstate co-founder Scott Hahn stops by Kiehl's for a Q&A and screening of Eco Trip, a movie premiering on the Sundance Channel. 109 Third Ave., at 13th St. (212-677-3171); 78. Call to RSVP.
• Get deals on cotton tees (now $25, originally $66), dresses (now $40, originally $88), and summer cardigans (now $50, originally $120) at the White + Warren pre-summer sale. Through 5/20. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-298-3295); T (88), W (noon8).
• Lisli's sample sale features items for up to 75 percent off. Through 5/20. 17 Little West 12th St., nr. Washington St., Ste. 201 (212-763-2603); daily (107).
• Mackage coats, jackets, leather, and trenches are 50 percent off men's jackets that were $600 to $1,000 are now $300 to $500 and women's jackets that were $350 to $900 are now $176 to $440. Cash only. Through 5/19. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl. (212-391-5287); daily (noon7).
• 3.1 phillip lim womenswear, menswear, and children's clothes are up to 50 percent off.Through 5/21. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventeenth fl.; W, Th (105).
• Save 75 percent on the MINT Jodi Arnold spring collection, a great sale to hit if you need to get something to wear to a summer wedding. Pants start at $80 (originally $200), tops start at $120 (originally $300), and dresses start at $160 (originally $375). Through 5/22. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; daily (96).
• At the Nanette Lepore sample sale, dresses are $140 (originally $335), skirts are $100 (originally $195), tops are $95 (originally $215), sweaters are $75 (originally $110), and shoes are $130 (originally $255). Through 5/22. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); daily (97).
• Jewelry by Simon Alcantara is 40 percent off at the sample sale. Through 5/20. 584 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 1007 (212-219-1749); daily (104).
• Miss Sixty and Energie's combination sample sale features up to 90 percent off stock for men and women. Jeans are $20 (originally $185), tops are $15 (originally $99), dresses are $25 (originally $139), shoes are $25 (originally $200), and skirts and shorts are $15 (originally $150). Through 5/21. 435 Hudson St., nr. Leroy St., Ste. 400; M (37), T, W (97), Th (93).
• Bulk up your business wardrobe at Theory's women's sample sale. Blazers are $139, dresses are $99, pants are $89, and shirts are $75. Through 5/21. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); S (105), Su (115), MTh (117).
• Clothing and accessories by Orla Kiely, Charlotte Ronson, and Erickson Beamon are below wholesale prices at Showroom Seven. Through 5/22. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St., third fl. (212-643-4810); MS (107), Su (closed).
• Just in time for swim season, swimwear by Vix and Lisa Curran is on sale — suits start at $65, cover-ups are $30, and flip-flops start at $10. Cash only. Through 5/22. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 510 (212-221-2349); MF (108), S, Su (closed).
• Select spring merchandise at Kirna Zabete is 40 percent off in-store and online at KirnaZabete.com. Alexander Wang dresses are $345 (originally $575), Nina Ricci leather jackets are $1,974 (originally $3,290), and tops, dresses, and coats from Lanvin range from $150 to $2,808 (originally $250 to $4,680). Ongoing. 96 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-941-9656); MS (117), Su (126).
• Find 50 percent off the cruise and spring collections by Temperley London. The Petunia dress is $897 (originally $1,795), the Alessia tunic is $477 (originally $795), and the Tiger trousers are $435 (originally $725). Ongoing. 453 Broome St., at Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); MS (117), Su (noon6).
• Jackets, suits, formalwear, shirts, pants, and ties are 50 percent off at menswear boutique Sew's sample sale. Ongoing. 229A Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-686-1630); MF (117), S, Su (116).
• Save 30 percent on men's and women's clothes stocked at Alter, including brands like Cheap Monday (T-shirts are now $49) and Rojas (a shirt is now $45). Ongoing. 109 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-784-8818); TF (19), S (noon9), Su (noon8), M (closed).
• The 2008 resort collection by 3.1 phillip lim is up to 40 percent off while supplies last. Ongoing. 115 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-334-1160); MS (117), Su (noon6).
• Find 40 to 50 percent off the spring/summer collection by Missoni. Bathing suits that were $420 to $620 are now $220 to $313. Ongoing. 1009 Madison Ave., at 78th St. (212-517-9339); MS (106), Su (closed).
• Men's jewelry at Odin is up to 65 percent off. Find pieces by Philip Crangi, Robert Geller, and Tom Binns until stock runs out. Ongoing. East Village: 328 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-475-0666); M–S (noon–9), Su (noon–8). Soho: 199 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-0026); MS (118), Su (noon7).
• Bobby Berk Home is having an overstock sale featuring over 80 percent off bedding. King-size, 600-thread-count duvet sets are $199 (originally $600); queen sets are $189 (originally $575). Go down to 300-thread-count sheets and spend $119 (originally $300). Ongoing. 59 Crosby St., nr. Spring St. (646-233-3438); MS (117), Su (noon6).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.