• The new fashion website Stylecaster.com is searching for models for their Daily Looks feature. Models will be chosen based on personal style. 49 W. 27th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 111:30.
• Get 75 percent off MINT Jodi Arnold online. Tops start at $120 (originally $300 to $400), dresses are $150 (originally $375 to $560), and jackets start at $200 (originally $500). Through 5/22. Online only.
• Save 50 percent on the spring 2009 collection by Lutz & Patmos. Just type in "finalsale50" at checkout for the discount. Through 7/5. Online only.
• Visit Gilt.com for its Give Fashionably blowout sale, including a Donna Karan yoga mat for $40, and a Patrick Robinson for Gap cosmetic case for $15. All proceeds will benefit charities chosen by the CFDA and Gilt Groupe. Through 5/13. Online only. Not a member? Click here for your invite.
• Everything is 25 percent off at the Love Rocks NY site. Pendants are $225 (originally $300) and rings are $1,200 (originally $1,600). Just type "love25" at checkout. Through 5/31. Online only.
• Get 25 percent off necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and totes by Pretty Little Thing at the company's online sample sale. Just use code "PLT" at checkout. Through 5/26. Online only.
• Get Joseph Abboud dress shirts, suits, and ties for wholesale prices. Through 5/15. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); MTh (97), F (95).
• Walter Steiger shoes are 30 to 50 percent off (sale includes press samples only). Through 5/16. 417 Park Ave., at 55th St. (212-826-7171); MS (106).
• Pretty summer dresses, sweet candles, and adorable kids’ clothes are up to 60 percent off at Tocca. Through 5/15. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Eleventh Ave., third fl. (212-929-7122); daily (11:307:30).
• Lela Rose party dresses and ready-to-wear pieces are 50 to 75 percent off. Through 5/15. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., thirteenth fl.; WF (96).
• Tibi clothes are up to 75 percent off — a strapless cover-up is $40 (originally $185), a chiffon gown is $189 (originally $695), and swimwear is $50 per set (originally $180). Through 5/15. 409 W. 39th St., nr. Ninth Ave.; W (17), Th (107), F (106).
• Gant’s all-American men’s and women’s clothes are right for the season, and mind-blowingly cheap: swimsuits are $20 (normally $79$185), sweaters are $35 (normally $225), and blazers are $95 (normally $895). Through 5/15. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-230-1949); W, Th (8:306:30), F (8:305).
• Yigal Azrouël gowns are $275, dresses are $125, tops are $100, pants are $75, and men's clothes start at $43. Through 5/15. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl. (212-302-1194); W, Th (97), F (93).
• Handbags, shoes, and belts by Be & D are 30 to 75 percent off. The Greta clutch is $125 (originally $595), and the Kan Kan portfolio is $200 (originally $595). Through 5/14. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., tenth fl. (212-629-3242); daily (97).
Most Viewed Stories
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
Los Angeles Police Confirm Active Criminal Investigation Against Derrick Rose
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.