• Chic sandal brand Marais USA is holding a one-day pop-up shop in Williamsburg, offering the Crosby, Mott, and Prince styles. 55 Nassau Ave., at Guernsey (718-782-3075); 129.
• For one day, adult and kids' solid flip-flops at Old Navy are $1. Various locations.
• Opening Ceremony is offering up to 50 percent off clothing from brands like Vena Cava, Boy, and the in-house Opening Ceremony line. Until merchandise runs out. 35 Howard St., nr. Broadway (212-219-2688); M–S (118); S (127).
• Find discounts of up to 40 percent on clothing from Wren, Trovata, Jamison, and Lorick at Thistle & Clover's spring sale. Wren's classic navy trench is $271 (originally $387) and Demylee's lush striped cardigan is $229 (originally $345). Through 5/24. 221 DeKalb Ave., nr. Clermont Ave. (718-855-5577); F (128); SSu (117).
• Gargyle is offering up to 40 percent off spring and summer clothing from Lorick, Surface to Air, Rachel Comey, Acne, and more in-store and online. 16A Orchard St., nr. Hester St. (917-470-9367); daily (107:30).
• Araks lingerie, fall ready-to-wear, and swimwear are up to 80 percent off; a chemise is now $90 (originally $275), a swim set is now $40 (originally $228), and find $10 bins of bras, panties, and more. 137 Grand St., nr. Lafayette St., fifth fl.; Th (8:307:30), F (9:306:30).
• Luca Luca cocktail dresses are up to 90 percent off. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-644-5568); daily (96).
• Save 75 percent on the MINT Jodi Arnold spring collection, a great sale to hit if you need something to wear to a summer wedding. Pants start at $80 (originally $200), tops start at $120 (originally $300), and dresses start at $160 (originally $375). 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; daily (96).
• At the Nanette Lepore sample sale, dresses are $140 (originally $335), skirts are $100 (originally $195), tops are $95 (originally $215), sweaters are $75 (originally $110), and shoes are $130 (originally $255). 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); daily (97).
• Clothing from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania, Ilaria Nistri, Iodice, and Qi is 70 percent off at this sample sale. 544 W. 27th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., sixth fl.; TF (108).
• Clothing and accessories by Orla Kiely, Charlotte Ronson, and Erickson Beamon are below wholesale prices at Showroom Seven. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St., third fl. (212-643-4810); MS (107), Su (closed).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Beyoncé and Tina Knowles Did A Normal Mother/Daughter Thing
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.