• For the men, get free facials and hand massages by Jack Black, along with a personal skin-care and shave consultation. Through 5/2. Friday: Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. , seventh fl. (212-940-2039); 17. Saturday: Bloomingdale's Soho, 504 Broadway, nr. Spring St., lower level (212-729-5141); 117. Call for appointment.
• Preview the new pre-fall and fall collections by knitwear brand Magaschoni at Searle. They are known for their cardigans ($198), as well as light wraps and cashmere scarves, all of which will be available at the preview. Searle, 1296 Third Ave., nr. 74th St. (212-717-5200); noon8.
• Tommy Hilfiger offers free monogramming in a variety of colors with any purchase from the store. Maybe for Mother's Day or Father's Day? 372 W. Broadway, at Broome St. (917-237-0983); 125.
• Join Stylist Zandile Blay at National Jean Company for a denim event featuring Radcliffe jeans. Save 20 percent on all Radcliffe purchases and get a free denim tote with every purchase. 525 Third Ave., nr. 35th St. (212-213-8150); 16.
• Blouses, dresses, and shorts by Shelly Steffee are 50 to 90 percent off. This includes only items from previous collections. Through 5/3. 34 Gansevoort St., nr. Greenwich St. (917-408-0409); F (48), S, Su (noon7).
• Visit the Save Fashion pop-up shop inside the Port Authority Bus Terminal, featuring up to 50 percent off designers like Rachel Comey, Helmut Lang, Sophomore, Steven Alan, and more. Port Authority Bus Terminal, 41st St. and Eighth Ave.
• At the Matt Bernson sample sale, sandals, flats, wedges, and boots start at $40. Through 5/3. 450 Greenwich St., nr. Vestry St. (212-941-7634); daily (noon7). Cash only.
• Ted Rossi jewelry is up to 75 percent off. Bangles start at $20 and leather clutches start at $80. 15 E. 30th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 200 (212-683-1726); F (107).
• Clothing and accessories by Diesel, List, Javier Simorra, and more are under $35. Through 5/1. Precision Photo, 260 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., third fl.; F (9:306).
• Tops, bottoms, dresses, and accessories from spring and previous seasons are up to 80 percent off at Proenza Schouler's mid-season sample sale. Prices range from $50 to $500 (originally $400 to $4,000). 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., eighth fl.; daily (96).
• Vivienne Tam's fall, summer, resort, and pre-spring 2008 collections are up to 75 percent off. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-840-6470); F (106).
• Slane & Slane jewelry, including Chinese freshwater oval pearls and sterling-silver pieces, is up to 60 percent off. A pearl necklace was $330 and is now $165, and an eighteen-karat yellow-gold cuff bracelet is $1,000 (originally $2,175). 48 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-691-5820); F (106).
• The first-ever Spurr sample sale features men's denim, shirts, suits, and knitwear for up to 65 percent off retail prices. Starworks, 5 Crosby St., nr. Grand St., Ste. 3D (646-336-5920); F (noon7), S (noon5).
• Jumelle is celebrating its three-year anniversary with a sale. Get 15 percent off designer clothes by Isabel Marant, A Détacher, and more. 148 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 8th St. (718-388-9525); F, S (noon7:30), Su (noon7).
Most Viewed Stories
Meryl Streep Issues Scathing Response to Karl Lagerfeld’s Oscar Dress Comments (UPDATED)
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
How Celebrities Dressed Before ‘the Red Carpet’ Became a Juggernaut
Behold, Amy Schumer’s Fabulous Alexander McQueen Duvet Coat
Why Red-Carpet Makeup Looks Bad in Real Life
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Missoni Grabs Back with Knitted Pink Pussy Hats at Milan Fashion Week
Woman Framed by Ex-Boyfriend’s Wife in Craigslist ‘Rape Fantasy’ Plot Speaks Out
Dolce and Gabbana Put On One of the Most Epic Shows Of All Time
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.