• Meet the founder of the RéVive skin-care line, Dr. Gregory Bays. Bays is a plastic surgeon who won a Nobel Prize for his discovery of Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), a molecule that increases skin-cell renewal. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St. (212-753-7300); noon4.
• Get an additional 10 percent off sale items that are already marked 50 percent off at Monpetitchild.com. Just type in the code "extra10" at checkout. Through 5/17. Online only.
• Check out Minnie Mortimer's trunk show and sample sale at Otte. In addition, the whole store will be 15 percent off. Today only. 1281 Madison Ave., nr. 91st St. (212-289-2644); 117.
• Stop by Sew's spring mixer to meet owner Scott Wasserberger and enjoy free wine, Scotch, and tequila while you shop men's items at 50 percent off. Sew, 229A Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-686-1630); 79.
• Enjoy free arm and hand massages at Bliss Spa for their event to benefit the R.E.S.T. initiative. Brownies will be served and Landmarc will cater. Bliss 49, 541 Lexington Ave., at 49th St. (212-219-8970); 68. RSVP to email@example.com.
• Pretty summer dresses, sweet candles, and adorable kids’ clothes are up to 60 percent off at Tocca. Through 5/15. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Eleventh Ave., third fl. (212-929-7122); daily (11:307:30).
• Lela Rose party dresses and ready-to-wear pieces are 50 to 75 percent off. Through 5/15. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., thirteenth fl.; WF (96).
• Tibi clothes are up to 75 percent off — a strapless cover-up is $40 (originally $185), a chiffon gown is $189 (originally $695), and swimwear is $50 per set (originally $180). Through 5/15. 409 W. 39th St., nr. Ninth Ave.; W (17), Th (107), F (106).
• Gant’s all-American men’s and women’s clothes are right for the season, and mind-blowingly cheap: swimsuits are $20 (normally $79$185), sweaters are $35 (normally $225), and blazers are $95 (normally $895). Through 5/15. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-230-1949); W, Th (8:306:30), F (8:305).
• Yigal Azrouël gowns are $275, dresses are $125, tops are $100, pants are $75, and men's clothes start at $43. Through 5/15. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl. (212-302-1194); W, Th (97), F (93).
• Handbags, shoes, and belts by Be & D are 30 to 75 percent off. The Greta clutch is $125 (originally $595) and the Kan Kan portfolio is $200 (originally $595). Through 5/14. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., tenth fl. (212-629-3242); daily (97).
• Ravinstyle's current selection of merchandise from Leyendecker, Gustto, Daughters of the Revolution, and more is 50 to 75 percent off. Through 5/15. Ravinstyle Studio, 466 Washington St., at Canal St., Ste. 1; W, Th (117), F (114).
• Selima Optique has specs and shades from Prada for $50 to $75 (originally $350), Tom Ford for $225 (originally $450), Mikli for $100 (originally $375), and more for over 50 percent off. Through 5/16. Selima Optique Madison, 899 Madison Ave., nr. 72nd St. (212-988-6690); daily (10:307).
• Archetype Showroom's sample sale has men's and women's collections from Fremont, Hengst, Lorick, Shipley & Halmos, Digby & Iona, and more at up to 50 percent off retail. Through 5/16. 676 Broadway, nr. Great Jones St., second fl. (212-529-1407); Th, F (107), S (noon6).
• Steven Alan clothes, Matt Bernson shoes, Sophomore clothes, and Rachel Nasvik bags are on sale at the Steven Alan showroom. Through 5/17. 87 Franklin St., nr. Church St.; Th, F (8:308:30), S (noon7), Su (noon5).
• The summer sale for the fun, feminine brand Thread Social features dresses, tops, and more. Through 5/17. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., third fl. (212-414-8844, ext. 24); Th, F (98), S, Su (noon4).
• The POSH sale is a fashion fund-raiser featuring discounts on everything from Brooks Brothers to Coach to Diane Von Furstenberg to Ralph Lauren. Profits will be donated to Lighthouse International, a nonprofit organization dedicated to fighting vision loss. A daily ticket cost $10. Through 5/17. Lighthouse International, 110 E. 60th St., nr. Park Ave. (212-821-9445); Th, F, S (117), Su (115).
Most Viewed Stories
Melania Trump Is Reportedly ‘Miserable’ in Her Role As First Lady
When Good Christian Girls Need Planned Parenthood
Nighttime Voice-mails From the White House
My Daughter’s Suburban Childhood Looks Nothing Like My Urban One
Trump Somehow Found a Way to Insult Women at the Unveiling of an Airplane
Fixer Upper’s First Single Bachelor Is Causing Some Drama
Angelina Jolie Attended the Premiere of Her New Movie in Cambodia
Chrissy Teigen on ‘Underrepresented’ Asian Models and Appropriation
Zoe Saldana Shares the First Photo of Her Newborn Baby
Angela Merkel Is Also Powerless Against Justin Trudeau’s Gaze
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.