• Bare Escentuals opens its flagship boutique in Herald Square. Gift raffles will take place through Monday. 44 W. 34th St., nr. Broadway (212-220-1900).
• Bloomingdale’s is hosting a launch party for rock-inspired apparel brand Lyric Culture, with cocktails and music on the Metro level. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6–8.
• The “Splendor in the Grass” home-design event at Saks Fifth Avenue introduces new home accents, books, and gifts, with appearances by designers Jay Strongwater, Michael Wainwright, Julia Knight, and Elad Yifrach. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); 4–8.
• Araks lingerie, fall ready-to-wear, and swimwear are up to 80 percent off; a chemise is now $90 (originally $275), a swim set is now $40 (originally $228), and there will be $10 bins of bras, panties, and more. Through 5/22. 137 Grand St., nr. Lafayette St., fifth fl.; Th (8:307:30), F (9:306:30).
• Receive a 40 percent discount on select items from Levi's at the Times Square store. Through 5/28. 1501 Broadway, at 44th St. (212-944-8555); daily (911).
• Gargyle is offering up to 40 percent off spring and summer clothing from Lorick, Surface to Air, Rachel Comey, Acne, and more, in-store and online. Through 5/22. 16A Orchard St., nr. Hester St. (917-470-9367); daily (107:30).
• 3.1 phillip lim womenswear, menswear, and children's clothes are up to 50 percent off. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventeenth fl.; W, Th (105).
• Miss Sixty and Energie's combination sample sale features up to 90 percent off stock for men and women. Jeans are $20 (originally $185), tops are $15 (originally $99), dresses are $25 (originally $139), shoes are $25 (originally $200), and skirts and shorts are $15 (originally $150). 435 Hudson St., nr. Leroy St., Ste. 400; M (37), T, W (97), Th (93).
• Bulk up your business wardrobe at Theory's women's sample sale. Women's blazers are $139, dresses are $99, pants are $89, and shirts are $75. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); S (105), Su (115), MTh (117).
• At the Prairie New York sample sale, dresses are $65, and skirts and tops are $40. 306 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-967-8166); daily (117).
• Luca Luca cocktail dresses are up to 90 percent off. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-644-5568); daily (96).
• Save 75 percent on the MINT Jodi Arnold spring collection, a great sale to hit if you need something to wear to a summer wedding. Pants start at $80 (originally $200), tops start at $120 (originally $300), and dresses start at $160 (originally $375). Through 5/22. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; daily (96).
• At the Nanette Lepore sample sale, dresses are $140 (originally $335), skirts are $100 (originally $195), tops are $95 (originally $215), sweaters are $75 (originally $110), and shoes are $130 (originally $255). 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); daily (97).
• Clothing from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania, Ilaria Nistri, Iodice, and Qi is 70 percent off. 544 W. 27th St., 6th fl., nr. Eleventh Ave.; TF (108).
• Clothing and accessories by Orla Kiely, Charlotte Ronson, and Erickson Beamon are on sale for below wholesale prices at Showroom Seven. Through 5/22. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St., third fl. (212-643-4810); MS (107), Su (closed).
• Leather bags and small leather goods are 20 to 70 percent off at the Mulberry sample sale. The Bayswater metallic silver clutch is $549 (originally $825) and the Jenah bag is $599 (originally $1,150). Ongoing. 387 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-835-4700); M–S (11–8); Su (12–6); 605 Madison Ave., nr. 58th St. (212-835-4700); M–S (10–7); Su (12–6).
G-Star is offering 30 to 50 percent off spring and summer denim and clothing. 441 Broadway, nr. Grand St. (212-625-3702); 270 Lafayette St., at Prince St. (212-219-2744); 873 Broadway, nr. 18th St.; (212-253-1117). Call for hours.
Most Viewed Stories
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Thousands of Women Are Descending Upon Washington, D.C., for the Women’s March
Everyone Is Handling This Week Differently
The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
Tiffany & Co. Unveils New Collaboration With NYPD: Branded Barricades by Trump Tower
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.