• Luxe hair-care brand Kérastase is footing the bill for blowouts and treatments (normally $100) at salons across the country. Make an appointment at De Bernardinis or walk in at Mark Garrison. View the website for details. Mark Garrison, 108 E. 60th St., nr. Park Ave. (212-400-8000); De Berardinis, 155 W. 21st St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-967-0927); 5 a.m.8 p.m.
• The downtown shop Debut New York will host a trunk show for designer Fiona Paxton. Enjoy complimentary cocktails and Champagne while you browse Paxton's newest collection. Get 10 percent off any purchase of the designer's items. RSVP by calling 212-245-2220. 298 Mulberry St., nr. Bleecker St.; 79.
• The Madison Avenue Hermès boutique will host the exhibition "Portraits by Gordon Parks," which will feature black-and-white portraits of Americans from the past 30 years. Through 6/30. The Gallery at Hermès, 691 Madison Ave., at 62nd St. (212-751-3181); M, T, W, F, S (106), Th (107) Su (closed).
• 3.1 phillip lim women's, men's, and children's clothes are up to 50 percent off. Through 5/21. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventeenth fl.; W, Th (105).
• Luca Luca cocktail dresses are up to 90 percent off. Through 5/22. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-644-5568); daily (96).
• Save 75 percent on the MINT Jodi Arnold spring collection — a great sale to hit if you need something to wear to a summer wedding. Pants start at $80 (originally $200), tops start at $120 (originally $300), and dresses start at $160 (originally $375). Through 5/22. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; daily (96).
• At the Nanette Lepore sample sale, dresses are $140 (originally $335), skirts are $100 (originally $195), tops are $95 (originally $215), sweaters are $75 (originally $110), and shoes are $130 (originally $255). Through 5/22. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); daily (97).
• Get deals on cotton tees (now for $25, originally $66), dresses (now $40, originally $88), and summer cardigans (now $50, originally $120) at the White + Warren pre-summer sale. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-298-3295); T (88), W (noon8).
• Lisli's sample sale features up to 75 percent off stock. 17 Little West 12th St., nr. Washington St., Ste. 201 (212-763-2603); daily (107).
• Jewelry by Simon Alcantara is 40 percent off at the sample sale. Through 5/20. 584 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 1007 (212-219-1749); daily (104).
• Tucker is offering half off spring samples and 25 percent off new merchandise at the spring sample sale. Prices start at $40. 13 Essex St., nr. Hester St. (212-777-8711); (97).
• Araks lingerie, fall ready-to-wear, and swimwear are up to 80 percent off; a chemise is now $90 (originally $275), a swim set is now $40 (originally $228), and there will be $10 bins of bras, panties, and more. Through 5/22. 137 Grand St., nr. Lafayette St., fifth fl.; Th (8:307:30), F (9:306:30).
• Miss Sixty and Energie's combination sample sale features up to 90 percent off stock for men and women. Jeans are $20 (originally $185), tops are $15 (originally $99), dresses are $25 (originally $139), shoes are $25 (originally $200), and skirts and shorts are $15 (originally $150). 435 Hudson St., nr. Leroy St., Ste. 400; M (37), T, W (97), Th (93).
• Bulk up your business wardrobe at Theory's women's sample sale. Women's blazers are $139, dresses are $99, pants are $89, and shirts are $75. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); S (105), Su (115), MTh (117).
• At the Prairie New York sample sale, dresses are $65, skirts and tops are $40. 306 W. 38th St., second fl., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-967-8166); daily (117).
• Clothing from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania, Ilaria Nistri, Iodice, and Qi is 70 percent off. Through 5/22. 544 W. 27th St., 6th fl., nr. Eleventh Ave.; TF (108).
• Clothing and accessories by Orla Kiely, Charlotte Ronson, and Erickson Beamon are on sale for below wholesale prices at Showroom Seven. Through 5/22. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St., third fl. (212-643-4810); MS (107), Su (closed).
• Just in time for swim season, swimwear by Vix and Lisa Curran is on sale — suits start at $65, cover-ups are $30, and flip-flops start at $10. Cash only. Through 5/22. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 510 (212-221-2349); MF (108), S, Su (closed).
• Enjoy 25 percent off all furniture and 30 to 40 percent off most home accessories at Golden Calf's new Williamsburg location. Through 5/31. 319 Wythe Ave., nr. S. 2nd St. (718-302-8800); WSu (127).
• Noho boutique Daryl K offers 40 percent off all spring items from their signature line and their sister label Kerrigan. Ongoing. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); MS (117), Su (noon6).
• Select spring merchandise at Kirna Zabete is 40 percent off in-store and online at KirnaZabete.com. Alexander Wang dresses are $345 (originally $575), Nina Ricci leather jackets are $1,974 (originally $3,290), and tops, dresses, and coats from Lanvin range from $150 to $2,808 (originally $250 to $4,680). Ongoing. 96 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-941-9656); MS (117), Su (126).
• Find 50 percent off the cruise and spring collections by Temperley London. The Petunia dress is $897 (originally $1,795), the Alessia tunic is $477 (originally $795), and the Tiger trousers are $435 (originally $725). Ongoing. 453 Broome St., at Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); MS (117), Su (noon6).
• Jackets, suits, formalwear, shirts, pants, and ties are 50 percent off at menswear boutique Sew's sample sale. Ongoing. 229A Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-686-1630); MF (117), S, Su (116).
• Save 30 percent on men's and women's clothes stocked at Alter, including brands like Cheap Monday (T-shirts are now $49) and Rojas (a shirt is now $45). Ongoing. 109 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-784-8818); TF (19), S (noon9), Su (noon8), M (closed).
• The 2008 resort collection by 3.1 phillip lim is up to 40 percent off while supplies last. Ongoing. 115 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-334-1160); MS (117), Su (noon6).
• Find 40 to 50 percent off the spring/summer collection by Missoni. Bathing suits that were $420 to $620 are now $220 to $313. Ongoing. 1009 Madison Ave., at 78th St. (212-517-9339); MS (106), Su (closed).
• Men's jewelry at Odin is up to 65 percent off. Find pieces by Philip Crangi, Robert Geller, and Tom Binns until stock runs out. Ongoing. East Village: 328 E. 11th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-475-0666); M–S (noon–9), Su (noon–8). Soho: 199 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-0026); MS (118), Su (noon7).
• Bobby Berk Home is having an overstock sale featuring over 80 percent off bedding. King-size, 600-thread-count duvet sets are $199 (originally $600); queen sets are $189 (originally $575). Go down to 300-thread-count sheets and spend $119 (originally $300). Ongoing. 59 Crosby St., nr. Spring St. (646-233-3438); MS (117), Su (noon6).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.