• Stop by Bloomingdale's in Soho for the store's Brow and Blowout special. With every purchase of $65 or more from the Benefit counter, you can get a hair touch-up from a Cutler salon stylist and a brow shaping from the Benefit brow bar. Bloomingdale's Soho, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5132); noon7. Call for appointment.
• Meet Julianne Moore when she makes a personal appearance at the Bloomingdale's children's department. The department store will also donate 10 percent of Ralph Lauren kid's clothes sales to the Save the Children charity. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., children's fl. (212-729-5900); noon.
• Legendary makeup artist Pat McGrath stops by Saks Fifth Avenue to premiere the Dolce & Gabbana makeup line and offer personal consultations. 12 E. 49th St., at Fifth Ave., first fl. (212-940-4949); noon5. Call for appointment.
• The annual Makeup Show features demonstrations, product exhibitions, and more from the industry's top professionals. A daily pass is $45. Through 5/18. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-242-1213); daily (96).
• Ricky's is offering 20 percent off their stock of Shady Day products when you purchase them online with the code "LOVESHADY." Through 5/31. Online only.
• The contemporary line LaROK is up to 90 percent off, and features samples starting at $20. A shrug dress is $40 (originally $348), a skirt is $20 (originally $198), and a mini is $20 (originally $168). Elizabeth & James will also be on sale at the same location. Through 5/17. 72 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; F, S (117), Su (noon6).
• Jackets, pants, dresses, gowns, shoes, and handbags by Escada are up to 75 percent off. Through 5/17. The Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-852-5446); F (108), S (106), Su (105).
• Men's business-casual clothes by Theory are under $200 at the sample sale. Blazers are $179, pants are $99, sweaters are $89, and button-down shirts are $49. Through 5/18. 139 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St., second fl. (212-398-2777); F (88), S, Su, M (106).
• Robert Clergerie's first-ever sample sale features 200 pairs of shoes from the company's fashion closet. Heels, clogs, boots, and more are $100 to $150 (originally $400 to $900). Through 5/16. 19 E. 62nd St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-207-8600); F, S (10:305:30).
• Get up to 70 percent off tanks, shirts, dresses, and more from Inhabit. Through 5/15. 1441 Broadway, nr. 40th St., twenty-fourth fl. (212-575-8668); daily (106).
• Devi Kroell bags and shoes are up to 85 percent off. Through 5/15. 55 Fifth Ave., nr. 12th St., seventeenth fl. (212-228-3201); daily (8:306:30).
• Pretty summer dresses, sweet candles, and adorable kids’ clothes are up to 60 percent off at Tocca. Through 5/15. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Eleventh Ave., third fl. (212-929-7122); daily (11:307:30).
• Lela Rose party dresses and ready-to-wear pieces are 50 to 75 percent off. Through 5/15. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., thirteenth fl.; WF (96).
• Tibi clothes are up to 75 percent off — a strapless cover-up is $40 (originally $185), a chiffon gown is $189 (originally $695), and swimwear is $50 per set (originally $180). Through 5/15. 409 W. 39th St., nr. Ninth Ave.; W (17), Th (107), F (106).
• Gant’s all-American men’s and women’s clothes are right for the season, and mind-blowingly cheap: swimsuits are $20 (normally $79$185), sweaters are $35 (normally $225), and blazers are $95 (normally $895). Through 5/15. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-230-1949); W, Th (8:306:30), F (8:305).
• Yigal Azrouël gowns are $275, dresses are $125, tops are $100, pants are $75, and men's clothes start at $43. Through 5/15. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl. (212-302-1194); W, Th (97), F (93).
• Ravinstyle's merchandise from Leyendecker, Gustto, Daughters of the Revolution, and more is 50 to 75 percent off. Through 5/15. Ravinstyle Studio, 466 Washington St., at Canal St., Ste. 1; W, Th (117), F (114).
• Get Joseph Abboud dress shirts, suits, and ties for wholesale prices. Through 5/15. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); MTh (97), F (95).
• The online store RareChic is opening a brick-and-mortar pop-up store for a trunk show. Stop by for 20 percent off your purchases. One day only. 298 Mulberry St., nr. Bleecker St., Ste. 4D; noon6.
• Jeans and more by Ksubi are marked down at the sample sale. Through 5/17. Baddies, 121 W. 10th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; S, Su (noon8).
Find 50 percent off the cruise and spring collections by Temperley London. The Petunia dress is $897 (originally $1,795), the Alessia tunic is $477 (originally $795), and the Tiger trousers are $435 (originally $725). Ongoing. 453 Broome St., at Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); MS (117), Su (noon6).
• Bulk up your business wardrobe at Theory's women's sample sale. Women's blazers are $139, dresses are $99, pants are $89, and shirts are $75. Through 5/21. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); S (10–5), Su (11–5), M–Th (11–7).
• Selima Optique has specs and shades from Prada for $50 to $75 (originally $350), Tom Ford for $225 (originally $450), Mikli for $100 (originally $375), and more for over 50 percent off. Through 5/16. Selima Optique Madison, 899 Madison Ave., nr. 72nd St. (212-988-6690); daily (10:307).
• Archetype Showroom's sample sale has men's and women's collections from Fremont, Hengst, Lorick, Shipley & Halmos, Digby & Iona, and more at up to 50 percent off retail. Through 5/16. 676 Broadway, nr. Great Jones St., second fl. (212-529-1407); Th, F (107), S (noon6).
• Walter Steiger shoes are 30 to 50 percent off. Only press samples are available. Through 5/16. 417 Park Ave., at 55th St. (212-826-7171); MS (106).
• Find deals on dresses, jewelry, books, toys, and swimwear at Fred Flare's blowout sample sale. Necessary Objects dresses are $10 (originally $64), Paul Frank swimwear is $10 (originally $76), and sunglasses are $5. One day only. 131 Meserole Ave., at Leonard St., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-349-1257); 115.
• Steven Alan clothes, Matt Bernson shoes, Sophomore clothes, and Rachel Nasvik bags are on sale at the Steven Alan showroom. Through 5/17. 87 Franklin St., nr. Church St.; Th, F (8:308:30), S (noon7), Su (noon5).
• Thread Social's summer sale features dresses, tops, and more. Through 5/17. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., third fl. (212-414-8844, ext. 24); Th, F (98), S, Su (noon4).
• The POSH sale is a fashion fund-raiser offering discounts on Brooks Brothers, Coach, Diane Von Furstenberg, Ralph Lauren, and more. Profits will be donated to Lighthouse International, a nonprofit organization dedicated to fighting vision loss. A daily ticket cost $10. Through 5/17. Lighthouse International, 110 E. 60th St., nr. Park Ave. (212-821-9445); Th, F, S (117), Su (115).
• Polos, jackets, and footwear start at $40 at Fred Perry. Through 5/17. 547 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave.; MF (107), S, Su (noon5).