• Meet Stella McCartney when she stops by Barneys New York to show off her fall 2009 collection. She'll also have an informal Q&A session with Simon Doonan. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); 13.
• Speaking of Stella McCartney, her exclusive collection for Net-a-Porter.com launches today. Online only.
• Def Jam artist Chrisette Michele stops by Sephora Fifth Avenue to celebrate her new album, Epiphany. 597 Fifth Ave., at 48th St. (212-980-6534); 79.
• Buy a makeover package for $185 at Kimara Ahnert, and get a free one good for the Mother-Daughter makeover special. Or buy a facial for $130 and get a free lesson with a makeup artist (worth $185). Through 5/9. Kimara Ahnert, 1113 Madison Ave., nr. 84th St. (212-452-4252); MS (107), Su (15). Call or stop in and mention the Mother's Day special.
• Cotton shirts by Italian men's brand Domenico Vacca used to be $590, but are only $159 at the designer sample sale. Pants that were $780 are now $140, and silk shirts that used to be $790 are now $230. Through 5/7. 14 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 900 (212-920-1211); daily (106).
• At the Daryl K and Kerrigan trunk show, pre-order the fall 2009 collections for 20 percent off and shop the spring 2009 collection for up to 25 percent off. One day only. 21 Bond St., at Bleecker St. (212-529-8790); 118. Wine reception: 48.
• Betsey Johnson evening dresses are $75, day dresses are $50, and sportswear is $35 at the designer's sample sale. Through 5/8. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Broadway, sixth fl. (212-789-7546); daily (108).
• Katy Rodriguez's spring 2009 collection is 20 percent off at her trunk show at Resurrection NY. Meet Katy on Wednesday, May 6, when she stops by to show you the collection herself. Through 5/9. 217 Mott St., nr Spring St. (212-625-1374); daily (117). Appearance: 27.
• Delman's spring collection of shoes is up to 75 percent off. Sandals, gladiators, ballet flats, and more are $89 to $109 (snakeskin heels were $365, but are now $109). Through 5/8. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; W, Th (107), F (103).
• Shoes, clothing, and handbags by Loeffler Randall are up to 50 percent off. Prices start at $125 for flats and sandals, $78 for clothing, and $80 for handbags. Through 5/9. 525 Broadway, at Spring St., Ste. 202; W, T, F (107), S (116).
• Rebecca Minkoff bags are over 50 percent off at the designer's sample sale. Also find marked-down summer dresses and retro-styled suits by Abaeté. Through 5/10. 33 W. 17th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; daily (108).
• The 2008 resort collection by 3.1 phillip lim is up to 40 percent off while supplies last. Ongoing. 115 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-334-1160); M–S (117), Su (noon6).
Most Viewed Stories
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.