• Preview the fall 2009 Stuart Weitzman shoe and handbag collections and place orders early. More than 50 styles will be available. Through 5/10. The Shops at Columbus Circle, 59th Street and Central Park South (212-823-9560); F, S (109), Su (117).
• Bring your kids while Mother's Day shopping at Tiffany, and the jewelry store will give them crayons and supplies to make their own cards for Mom. 37 Wall St., nr. Nassau St. (212-514-8015); F (107), S (115).
• In support of the Fashion for All shopping event, which donates clothing to low-income households, MINT Jodi Arnold is throwing a party to raise money early. Donate your clothing and accessories and receive a wholesale discount on MINT Jodi Arnold clothing while you sip on drinks and eat some food. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-997-0270); 69.
• Model Adriana Lima will stop by the Lexington Avenue Victoria's Secret store to greet fans and sign autographs in honor of Sexy Little Things Noir, a new body-care and fragrance line. She'll be "dressed as a modern-day Cleopatra." 722 Lexington Ave., at 58th St. (212 230-1647); 12:301:30.
• Stop by the Samantha Pleet trunk show and get 15 percent off all fall and spring 2009 collections. Eva, 355 Bowery, nr. 3rd St. (212-925-3890); cocktails (39).
• Spa Chakra Fifth Avenue (formerly known as Cornelia Day Resort) will open under new management. June Jacobs, creator of June Jacobs Spa Collection, will be hosting a special open house. Stop by to get free samples and spa specials. 663 Fifth Ave., nr. 52nd St. (212-871-3050); noon4.
• The luxury children's brand Kicokids is usually found in Barneys New York, but now, knitwear in sizes 2 through 12 is on sale for over 60 percent off. Through 5/9. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; daily (107).
• Delman's spring collection of shoes is up to 75 percent off. Sandals, gladiators, ballet flats, and more are $89 to $109 (snakeskin heels were $365 but are now $109). 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; 103.
• Betsey Johnson evening dresses are $75, day dresses are $50, and sportswear is $35 at the designer's sample sale. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Broadway, sixth fl. (212-789-7546); 108.
• Twinkle by Wenlan is unloading spring 2009 clothes and jewelry for up to 70 percent off. Vintage-inspired floral dresses are $90 (originally $425), silk tops are $70 (originally $290), hand-knit slouchy dresses are $95 (originally $478), and accessories are $20 (originally $120). 545 Eighth Ave., nr. 37th St., seventeenth fl.; 106.
• Jewels and toiletries by LAFCO and Gurhan are up to 75 percent off wholesale prices. 161 Sixth Ave., nr. Spring St.; 105.
• Get 50 to 70 percent off Tiffany & Co., Gucci, Damiani, Coach, and more jewelry. Expect a mob scene, because this kind of jewelry never goes on sale. Carlton Hotel, 88 Madison Ave., nr. 28th St.; F, S (106). Click here for more information.
• Thirty of the world's top jewelry brands, from Bulgari to Kingsley to Boucheron, will be 50 to 90 percent off at the Hush sale. Bulgari clip earrings with amethysts were $4,900 but are now $1,960. Lighthouse International, 110 E. 60th St., nr. Lexington Ave. (646-442-1628); F (97), S (105).
• Katy Rodriguez's spring 2009 collection is 20 percent off at her trunk show at Resurrection NY. 217 Mott St., nr Spring St. (212-625-1374); daily (117).
• At Kimara Ahnert, buy a makeover package for $185 and get one free for the Mother-Daughter makeover special. Or buy Mom a facial for $130 and get a free makeup lesson with a makeup artist (worth $185). Through 5/9. Kimara Ahnert, 1113 Madison Ave., nr. 84th St. (212-452-4252); MS (107), Su (15). Call or stop in and mention the Mother's Day special.
• Mavi jeans are 80 percent off. Styles that were $78 to $118 are now as low as $20. One day only. Mavi New York, 832 Broadway, nr. 12th St. (917-289-0520); 105.
• Monica Botkier's shoes and bags are over 75 percent off. The James tote was $670 and is now $275, the Sasha duffle was $450 and is now $150, and the Bianca satchel was $450 and is now $100. 172 Mercer St., at Houston St. (646-747-4149); F (118), S (117), Su (115).
• For every $150 you spend at Henri Bendel, you'll receive a $25 gift card valid May 16 through May 30. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th Street (212.247.1100); FS (108), Su (noon7).
• Rebecca Minkoff bags are over 50 percent off at the designer's sample sale. Summer dresses and retro-styled suits by Abaeté will also be on sale at the same location. 33 W. 17th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; daily (108).
• A blowout-and-manicure package is on sale for $50 at Blow, the New York Blow Dry Bar, with purchase of a gift card. It's originally $68. Downtown: 342 W. 14th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-989-6282). Uptown: 843 Lexington Ave., nr. 64th St., second fl. (212-452-0246); call for appointment.
Most Viewed Stories
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.