• Preview the fall 2009 Stuart Weitzman shoe and handbag collections and place orders early. More than 50 styles will be available. Through 5/10. The Shops at Columbus Circle, 59th Street and Central Park South (212-823-9560); F, S (109), Su (117).
• Bring your kids while Mother's Day shopping at Tiffany, and the jewelry store will give them crayons and supplies to make their own cards for Mom. 37 Wall St., nr. Nassau St. (212-514-8015); F (107), S (115).
• In support of the Fashion for All shopping event, which donates clothing to low-income households, MINT Jodi Arnold is throwing a party to raise money early. Donate your clothing and accessories and receive a wholesale discount on MINT Jodi Arnold clothing while you sip on drinks and eat some food. 230 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-997-0270); 69.
• Model Adriana Lima will stop by the Lexington Avenue Victoria's Secret store to greet fans and sign autographs in honor of Sexy Little Things Noir, a new body-care and fragrance line. She'll be "dressed as a modern-day Cleopatra." 722 Lexington Ave., at 58th St. (212 230-1647); 12:301:30.
• Stop by the Samantha Pleet trunk show and get 15 percent off all fall and spring 2009 collections. Eva, 355 Bowery, nr. 3rd St. (212-925-3890); cocktails (39).
• Spa Chakra Fifth Avenue (formerly known as Cornelia Day Resort) will open under new management. June Jacobs, creator of June Jacobs Spa Collection, will be hosting a special open house. Stop by to get free samples and spa specials. 663 Fifth Ave., nr. 52nd St. (212-871-3050); noon4.
• The luxury children's brand Kicokids is usually found in Barneys New York, but now, knitwear in sizes 2 through 12 is on sale for over 60 percent off. Through 5/9. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; daily (107).
• Delman's spring collection of shoes is up to 75 percent off. Sandals, gladiators, ballet flats, and more are $89 to $109 (snakeskin heels were $365 but are now $109). 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; 103.
• Betsey Johnson evening dresses are $75, day dresses are $50, and sportswear is $35 at the designer's sample sale. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Broadway, sixth fl. (212-789-7546); 108.
• Twinkle by Wenlan is unloading spring 2009 clothes and jewelry for up to 70 percent off. Vintage-inspired floral dresses are $90 (originally $425), silk tops are $70 (originally $290), hand-knit slouchy dresses are $95 (originally $478), and accessories are $20 (originally $120). 545 Eighth Ave., nr. 37th St., seventeenth fl.; 106.
• Jewels and toiletries by LAFCO and Gurhan are up to 75 percent off wholesale prices. 161 Sixth Ave., nr. Spring St.; 105.
• Get 50 to 70 percent off Tiffany & Co., Gucci, Damiani, Coach, and more jewelry. Expect a mob scene, because this kind of jewelry never goes on sale. Carlton Hotel, 88 Madison Ave., nr. 28th St.; F, S (106). Click here for more information.
• Thirty of the world's top jewelry brands, from Bulgari to Kingsley to Boucheron, will be 50 to 90 percent off at the Hush sale. Bulgari clip earrings with amethysts were $4,900 but are now $1,960. Lighthouse International, 110 E. 60th St., nr. Lexington Ave. (646-442-1628); F (97), S (105).
• Katy Rodriguez's spring 2009 collection is 20 percent off at her trunk show at Resurrection NY. 217 Mott St., nr Spring St. (212-625-1374); daily (117).
• At Kimara Ahnert, buy a makeover package for $185 and get one free for the Mother-Daughter makeover special. Or buy Mom a facial for $130 and get a free makeup lesson with a makeup artist (worth $185). Through 5/9. Kimara Ahnert, 1113 Madison Ave., nr. 84th St. (212-452-4252); MS (107), Su (15). Call or stop in and mention the Mother's Day special.
• Mavi jeans are 80 percent off. Styles that were $78 to $118 are now as low as $20. One day only. Mavi New York, 832 Broadway, nr. 12th St. (917-289-0520); 105.
• Monica Botkier's shoes and bags are over 75 percent off. The James tote was $670 and is now $275, the Sasha duffle was $450 and is now $150, and the Bianca satchel was $450 and is now $100. 172 Mercer St., at Houston St. (646-747-4149); F (118), S (117), Su (115).
• For every $150 you spend at Henri Bendel, you'll receive a $25 gift card valid May 16 through May 30. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th Street (212.247.1100); FS (108), Su (noon7).
• Rebecca Minkoff bags are over 50 percent off at the designer's sample sale. Summer dresses and retro-styled suits by Abaeté will also be on sale at the same location. 33 W. 17th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; daily (108).
• A blowout-and-manicure package is on sale for $50 at Blow, the New York Blow Dry Bar, with purchase of a gift card. It's originally $68. Downtown: 342 W. 14th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-989-6282). Uptown: 843 Lexington Ave., nr. 64th St., second fl. (212-452-0246); call for appointment.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
A Comprehensive Taxonomy of Men With Long Hair
From Our Partners
Anna Wintour Acknowledges Kim and Kanye Are Not 'Tasteful'
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
The Art of Loving and Losing Female Friends
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.