• Learn how to hula-hoop at the Kate Spade store, which just got renovated. 135 Fifth Ave., at 20th St. (212-358-0420); 6 p.m.
• Join Tory Burch, Chado Ralph Rucci, Pamella Roland, and more designers for Tulips & Pansies: A Headdress Affair, a fundraiser for HIV/AIDS. Tickets start at $300. Visit VCNY.org for more information. Edison Ballroom, 240 W. 47th St., nr. Broadway (212-337-5743); 710.
• Singer-songwriter Angel Taylor will perform a live acoustic set at Cole Haan. Products that night will also be 20 percent off. The Palladium at AOL Time Warner Center, 10 Columbus Circle, at 59th St. (212-823-9420); 78.
• Selima Optique has specs and shades from Prada for $50 to $75 (originally $350), Tom Ford for $225 (originally $450), Mikli for $100 (originally $375), and more for over 50 percent off. Through 5/16. Selima Optique Madison, 899 Madison Ave., nr. 72nd St. (212-988-6690); daily (10:307).
• Archetype Showroom's sample sale has men's and women's collections from Fremont, Hengst, Lorick, Shipley & Halmos, Digby & Iona, and more at up to 50 percent off retail. Through 5/16. 676 Broadway, nr. Great Jones St., second fl. (212-529-1407); Th, F (107), S (noon6).
• Steven Alan clothes, Matt Bernson shoes, Sophomore clothes, and Rachel Nasvik bags are on sale at the Steven Alan showroom. Through 5/17. 87 Franklin St., nr. Church St.; Th, F (8:308:30), S (noon7), Su (noon5).
• The summer sale for the fun, feminine brand Thread Social features dresses, tops, and more. Through 5/17. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., third fl. (212-414-8844, ext. 24); Th, F (98), S, Su (noon4).
• The POSH sale is a fashion fund-raiser featuring discounts on everything from Brooks Brothers to Coach to Diane Von Furstenberg to Ralph Lauren. Profits will be donated to Lighthouse International, a nonprofit organization dedicated to fighting vision loss. A daily ticket cost $10. Through 5/17. Lighthouse International, 110 E. 60th St., nr. Park Ave. (212-821-9445); Th, F, S (117), Su (115).
• Handbags, shoes, and belts by Be & D are 30 to 75 percent off. The Greta clutch is $125 (originally $595) and the Kan Kan portfolio is $200 (originally $595). Through 5/14. 35 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., tenth fl. (212-629-3242); daily (97).
• The contemporary line LaROK is up to 90 percent off, and features samples starting at $20. A shrug dress is $40 (originally $348), a skirt is $20 (originally $198), and a mini is $20 (originally $168). Elizabeth & James will also be on sale at the same location. Through 5/17. 72 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; F, S (117), Su (noon6).
• Jackets, pants, dresses, gowns, shoes, and handbags by Escada are up to 75 percent off. Through 5/17. The Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-852-5446); F (108), S (106), Su (105).
• Men's business-casual clothes by Theory are under $200 at the sample sale. Blazers are $179, pants are $99, sweaters are $89, and button-down shirts are $49. Through 5/18. 139 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St., second fl. (212-398-2777); F (88), S, Su, M (106).
• Robert Clergerie's first-ever sample sale features 200 pairs of shoes from the company's fashion closet. Heels, clogs, boots, and more are $100 to $150 (originally $400 to $900). Through 5/16. 19 E. 62nd St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-207-8600); F, S (10:305:30).
• Get up to 70 percent off tanks, shirts, dresses, and more from Inhabit. Through 5/15. 1441 Broadway, nr. 40th St., twenty-fourth fl. (212-575-8668); daily (106).
• Devi Kroell bags and shoes are up to 85 percent off. Through 5/15. 55 Fifth Ave., nr. 12th St., seventeenth fl. (212-228-3201); daily (8:306:30).
• Pretty summer dresses, sweet candles, and adorable kids’ clothes are up to 60 percent off at Tocca. Through 5/15. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Eleventh Ave., third fl. (212-929-7122); daily (11:307:30).
• Lela Rose party dresses and ready-to-wear pieces are 50 to 75 percent off. Through 5/15. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., thirteenth fl.; WF (96).
• Tibi clothes are up to 75 percent off — a strapless cover-up is $40 (originally $185), a chiffon gown is $189 (originally $695), and swimwear is $50 per set (originally $180). Through 5/15. 409 W. 39th St., nr. Ninth Ave.; W (17), Th (107), F (106).
• Gant’s all-American men’s and women’s clothes are right for the season, and mind-blowingly cheap: swimsuits are $20 (normally $79$185), sweaters are $35 (normally $225), and blazers are $95 (normally $895). Through 5/15. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-230-1949); W, Th (8:306:30), F (8:305).
• Yigal Azrouël gowns are $275, dresses are $125, tops are $100, pants are $75, and men's clothes start at $43. Through 5/15. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl. (212-302-1194); W, Th (97), F (93).
• Ravinstyle's current selection of merchandise from Leyendecker, Gustto, Daughters of the Revolution, and more is 50 to 75 percent off. Through 5/15. Ravinstyle Studio, 466 Washington St., at Canal St., Ste. 1; W, Th (117), F (114).
• Joseph Abboud dress shirts, suits, and ties are priced at wholesale. Through 5/16. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); MTh (97), F (95).
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
6 Compelling Things Gloria Steinem Said at the Women’s March
Here’s What Gloria Steinem Thinks You Should Know About Donald Trump
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.