• Personalize your own Alex and Ani bracelets at Scoop's Mother's Day event. 861 Washington St., at 14th St. (212-691-1905); 14.
• Markus Ketty, the fashion director for the Nolcha network of emerging designers, is hosting a fashion party in honor of The Fashion Show on Bravo. Stop by to shop ecofriendly and unknown designers. Shane & Shawn Store, 238 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St. (888-NOLCHA1); 69.
• Join journalist Alix Strauss for cocktails, cupcakes, and a reading from her new book, Have I Got a Guy for You, at Kiehl's. Get a free lip gloss with purchase if you bring your mom (or daughter) along. 109 Third Ave., at 13th St. (212-677-3171); 57.
• Get 50 to 70 percent off Tiffany & Co., Gucci, Damiani, Coach, and more jewelry. Expect a mob scene, because this kind of jewelry never goes on sale. Through 5/9. Carlton Hotel, 88 Madison Ave., nr. 28th St.; Th (108); F, S (106). Click here for more information.
• Thirty of the world's top jewelry brands, from Bulgari to Kingsley to Boucheron, will be 50 to 90 percent off at the Hush sale. Bulgari clip earrings with amethysts were $4,900 but are now $1,960. Through 5/9. Lighthouse International, 110 E. 60th St., nr. Lexington Ave. (646-442-1628); Th, F (97), S (105).
• Monica Botkier's shoes and bags are over 75 percent off. The James tote was $670 and is now $275, the Sasha duffle was $450 and is now $150, and the Bianca satchel was $450 and is now $100. Through 5/10. 172 Mercer St., at Houston St. (646-747-4149); Th (noon8), F (118), S (117), Su (115).
• Past-season merchandise by Lewis Cho is up to 80 percent off, at $20 to $75. One day only. 225 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-629-9329); 118.
• Twinkle by Wenlan is unloading spring 2009 clothes and jewelry for up to 70 percent off. Vintage-inspired floral dresses are $90 (originally $425), silk tops are $70 (originally $290), hand-knit slouchy dresses are $95 (originally $478), and accessories are $20 (originally $120). Through 5/8. 545 Eighth Ave., nr. 37th St., seventeenth fl.; Th (118), F (106).
• Jewels and toiletries by LAFCO and Guhran are up to 75 percent off wholesale prices. Through 5/8. 161 Sixth Ave., nr. Spring St.; Th (noon5), F (105).
• Kooba bags, Gryphon clothes, Milly samples, and Repetto flats are over 50 percent off at this week's Clothing Line sale. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-947-8748); MTh (117).
• Cotton shirts by Italian men's brand Domenico Vacca were $590 but are only $159 at the sample sale. Pants that were $780 are now $140, and silk shirts that used to be $790 are now $230. 14 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 900 (212-920-1211); daily (106).
• The luxury children's brand Kicokids is usually found in Barneys New York, but now, knitwear in sizes 2 through 12 is on sale for over 60 percent off. Through 5/9. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; daily (107).
• Delman's spring collection of shoes is up to 75 percent off. Sandals, gladiators, ballet flats, and more are $89 to $109 (snakeskin heels were $365 but are now $109). 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; W, Th (107), F (103).
• Betsey Johnson evening dresses are $75, day dresses are $50, and sportswear is $35 at the designer's sample sale. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Broadway, sixth fl. (212-789-7546); daily (108).
Most Viewed Stories
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.