• Personalize your own Alex and Ani bracelets at Scoop's Mother's Day event. 861 Washington St., at 14th St. (212-691-1905); 14.
• Markus Ketty, the fashion director for the Nolcha network of emerging designers, is hosting a fashion party in honor of The Fashion Show on Bravo. Stop by to shop ecofriendly and unknown designers. Shane & Shawn Store, 238 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St. (888-NOLCHA1); 69.
• Join journalist Alix Strauss for cocktails, cupcakes, and a reading from her new book, Have I Got a Guy for You, at Kiehl's. Get a free lip gloss with purchase if you bring your mom (or daughter) along. 109 Third Ave., at 13th St. (212-677-3171); 57.
• Get 50 to 70 percent off Tiffany & Co., Gucci, Damiani, Coach, and more jewelry. Expect a mob scene, because this kind of jewelry never goes on sale. Through 5/9. Carlton Hotel, 88 Madison Ave., nr. 28th St.; Th (108); F, S (106). Click here for more information.
• Thirty of the world's top jewelry brands, from Bulgari to Kingsley to Boucheron, will be 50 to 90 percent off at the Hush sale. Bulgari clip earrings with amethysts were $4,900 but are now $1,960. Through 5/9. Lighthouse International, 110 E. 60th St., nr. Lexington Ave. (646-442-1628); Th, F (97), S (105).
• Monica Botkier's shoes and bags are over 75 percent off. The James tote was $670 and is now $275, the Sasha duffle was $450 and is now $150, and the Bianca satchel was $450 and is now $100. Through 5/10. 172 Mercer St., at Houston St. (646-747-4149); Th (noon8), F (118), S (117), Su (115).
• Past-season merchandise by Lewis Cho is up to 80 percent off, at $20 to $75. One day only. 225 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-629-9329); 118.
• Twinkle by Wenlan is unloading spring 2009 clothes and jewelry for up to 70 percent off. Vintage-inspired floral dresses are $90 (originally $425), silk tops are $70 (originally $290), hand-knit slouchy dresses are $95 (originally $478), and accessories are $20 (originally $120). Through 5/8. 545 Eighth Ave., nr. 37th St., seventeenth fl.; Th (118), F (106).
• Jewels and toiletries by LAFCO and Guhran are up to 75 percent off wholesale prices. Through 5/8. 161 Sixth Ave., nr. Spring St.; Th (noon5), F (105).
• Kooba bags, Gryphon clothes, Milly samples, and Repetto flats are over 50 percent off at this week's Clothing Line sale. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-947-8748); MTh (117).
• Cotton shirts by Italian men's brand Domenico Vacca were $590 but are only $159 at the sample sale. Pants that were $780 are now $140, and silk shirts that used to be $790 are now $230. 14 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 900 (212-920-1211); daily (106).
• The luxury children's brand Kicokids is usually found in Barneys New York, but now, knitwear in sizes 2 through 12 is on sale for over 60 percent off. Through 5/9. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; daily (107).
• Delman's spring collection of shoes is up to 75 percent off. Sandals, gladiators, ballet flats, and more are $89 to $109 (snakeskin heels were $365 but are now $109). 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; W, Th (107), F (103).
• Betsey Johnson evening dresses are $75, day dresses are $50, and sportswear is $35 at the designer's sample sale. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Broadway, sixth fl. (212-789-7546); daily (108).