We've been waiting all year to find out which beauty giant would be smart enough to snap up Freida Pinto as its spokesperson, ever since rumors flew a few months ago that Estée Lauder had its eye on her. Well, today L'Oréal announced that they signed the Indian beauty as its official representative. We admit, we're thrilled: More diversity in ads is a good thing. And L'Oréal didn't stop there. The company also announced that Evangeline Lilly signed a deal, which means the two actresses now join the ranks of previous brand ambassadors Penelope Cruz, Eva Longoria-Parker, Beyoncé, and Elizabeth Banks. We wonder what else is up the company's sleeve.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Cozy Sweaters
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters