But Gisele IS the face of Versace for fall. Again.
• J.Crew's profits slipped 33 percent in the first quarter. But they say they are in a "better place" than they were in the fourth quarter. [WWD]
• Tom Brady said wife, Gisele Bündchen, is not pregnant. When asked if he was expecting another child, he said: "One is enough. I have dogs and that's all I need." [AP]
• Versace rehired Gisele for the fall 2009 campaign. The shot that has leaked of the ads looks exactly like the spring campaign. If it ain't broke ... [Fashionologie]
• The people who robbed designer Nicole Farhi of her watch and money in London last year are currently on trial. The designer was allegedly threatened with a knife and choked until she passed out. [NYP]
• Someone made a dress that looks like a Star Wars costume and that lights up. We don't see it catching on. [Frisky via Pipeline/Refinery29]