Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone may have spent a reported $13 million on a West Village townhouse, but that was just for walls. “It’s a new project that we decided to take as a white box, as they call it, which has no finishings,” Martone told us at the Cinema Society screening of Easy Virtue last night. “Yeah. It doesn’t exist yet. I mean, there’s no walls or anything yet. It’s just a shell,” Jacobs added. The couple is working with designer Thad Hayes on the house, and don't expect it to be finished for another year. Right now, they’re choosing materials and figuring out how to mix their personal styles. “I’m more classic, I think he’s more modern,” says Jacobs. Maybe if you're lucky you'll see them at Home Depot.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000