May marks the transition from spring to summer. That means skimpier clothes! This month's highlights include seriously sexy model Anne V, who sports football shoulders and little else in Dazed & Confused. Wearing more clothes is Paul Rudd, who plays with pink poodles in GQ. 10 offers an inspired, sexy look at Westernwear, while Elle attempts to do the same thing, but winds up with a sad look at denim. Whitney Port fails to impress as a model in In Style. But Natalia Vodianova is divine dressed up as Twiggy in Vogue. And our favorite new trend? Face (and beard!) stickers. See those images and more in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?