With the booming trend of menswear for women and womenswear for men (man skirts! boyfriend blazers!), Eliza Cummins's androgynous face and short spiky hair has made her a hot commodity. After signing with Select Management in 2008, the 18-year-old went on to have a whirlwind first year. She appeared in editorials for V, 10 magazine, and Japanese Vogue, as well as last season's Topshop fall/winter campaign. She made her runway debut in February on the fall Marc Jacobs catwalk in New York, and went on to walk for Anna Sui, Rodarte, Vivienne Westwood, Giles Deacon, Todd Lynn, and Loewe. Just a few weeks later, she solicited international attention when Steven Meisel shot her kissing Daisy Lowe for an editorial in March's W. But her Mariano Vivanco–shot March cover of Dazed & Confused raised her profile even higher: She posed topless while her 17-year-old boyfriend, Ash Stymest, pulled down his pants and grabbed her bare chest. That cover definitely sealed her fate as a rising star, and she went on to land the covers of Anthem's spring issue, i-D in March, and Vogue Italia in April. Could this be the next Agyness Deyn in the making?
Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt
- Patty Carroll’s Draped, ‘Anonymous’ Women
- Cara Delevingne Nabs Second Vogue UK Cover
- Lindsay Lohan Cozying Up With Liam Neeson’s Son
- The Cut's 2013 Luxe Beauty Gift Guide
- Katy Perry Could Pass for a Young Mrs. Claus
- Jay Z and Beyoncé Are Going Vegan
- Best Bet: Ella Moss Sheena Sequin Blazer
- The Rita Ora Look Book