Olivia Palermo may leave her fake job at Diane von Furstenberg to fake work at Elle for the next season of The City. It would be great for Elle, which needs to make up for how lousy its last television venture Stylista was. And it wouldn't be out of the question since Elle creative director Joe Zee appeared on an episode last season. This could be a disservice to the viewer, though. Since Whitney's returning to People's Revolution next season, she and Olivia wouldn't work in the same office together. Who will Olivia — the best office villain in television history — torture, if not Whit? [NYP]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her