Nothing signals summer quite like the arrival of bathing suits, and we have one more line to pick from this season: Phillip Lim. Just this week, his new swim collection dropped, along with the announcement of an upcoming lingerie line (out at the end of May) and a fall shoe line (out in July). There are three swim styles to pick from: a one-piece bandeau with a halter neck in floral print on ecru, a triangle-top string bikini in floral on black, and a low-cut tank with floral print on one side, solid navy blue on the other. We love the suits' cuts — they're almost enough to tide us over until the shoes hit in July.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Cozy Sweaters
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters