60 Minutes is definitely airing the Anna Wintour piece they've been working on for the past six months this Sunday. And the news program just released the first footage of the editor in all of her glory, days away from the debut of the twelve-minute segment. The 45-second snippet shows Wintour with her staff, and it's just a preview of what's to come. Given that we've spied correspondent Morley Safer and his production team following around Anna at the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards in November, Fashion Week in New York, Milan, and Paris in February and March, and last week's Met gala, we can't wait to see the rest of the footage that made it in the piece. But, alas, we'll have to wait until this Sunday at 7 p.m.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000