• Shoes, clothing, and handbags by Loeffler Randall are up to 50 percent off. Prices start at $125 for flats and sandals, $78 for clothing, and $80 for handbags. Through 5/9. 525 Broadway, at Spring St., Ste. 202; W, T, F (107), S (116).
• Rebecca Minkoff bags are over 50 percent off at the designer's sample sale. Summer dresses and retro-style suits by Abaeté are also marked down. Through 5/10. 33 W. 17th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; daily (108).
• Delman's spring collection of shoes is up to 75 percent off. Sandals, gladiators, ballet flats, and more are $89 to $109 (snakeskin heels were $365 but are now $109). Through 5/8. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; W, Th (107), F (103).
• At the Daryl K and Kerrigan trunk show, pre-order the fall 2009 collections for 20 percent off and shop the spring 2009 collection for up to 25 percent off. One day only. 21 Bond St., at Bleecker St. (212-529-8790); 118. Wine reception: 48.
• Betsey Johnson evening dresses are $75, day dresses are $50, and sportswear is $35 at the designer's sample sale. Through 5/8. Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 W. 44th St., nr. Broadway, sixth fl. (212-789-7546); daily (108).
• Katy Rodriguez's spring 2009 collection is 20 percent off at her trunk show at Resurrection NY. Meet Katy in person today. Through 5/9. 217 Mott St., nr Spring St. (212-625-1374); daily (117). Appearance: 27.
• Twinkle by Wenlan is unloading spring 2009 clothes and jewelry for up to 70 percent off. Vintage-inspired floral dresses are $90 (originally $425), silk tops are $70 (originally $290), hand-knit slouchy dresses are $95 (originally $478), and accessories are $20 (originally $120). Through 5/8. 545 Eighth Ave., nr. 37th St., seventeenth fl.; Th (118), F (106).
• Get 50 to 70 percent off Tiffany & Co., Gucci, Damiani, Coach, and more jewelry. Expect a mob scene, because this kind of jewelry never goes on sale. Through 5/9. Carlton Hotel, 88 Madison Ave., nr. 28th St.; Th (108); F, S (106). Click here for more information.
• Monica Botkier's shoes and bags are over 75 percent off. The James tote was $670 and is now $275, the Sasha duffle was $450 and is now $150, and the Bianca satchel was $450 and is now $100. Through 5/10. 172 Mercer St., at Houston St. (646-747-4149); Th (noon8), F (118), S (117), Su (115).
• Thirty of the world's best jewelry brands, from Bulgari to Kingsley to Boucheron, will be 50 to 90 percent off at the Hush sale. Bulgari clip earrings with amethysts were $4,900, but are now $1,960. Through 5/9. Lighthouse International, 110 E. 60th St., nr. Lexington Ave. (646-442-1628); Th, F (97), S (105).
• Jewels and toiletries by LAFCO and Guhran are up to 75 percent off wholesale prices. Through 5/8. 161 Sixth Ave., nr. Spring St.; Th (noon5), F (105).
• Kooba bags, Gryphon clothes, Milly samples, and Repetto flats are over 50 percent off at this week's Clothing Line sale. Through 5/7. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-947-8748); MTh (117).
• Cotton shirts by Italian men's brand Domenico Vacca were $590, but are only $159 at the sample sale. Pants that were $780 are now $140, and silk shirts that used to be $790 are now $230. Through 5/7. 14 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 900 (212-920-1211); daily (106).
• Just in time for bathing suit season, swimwear by Vix and Lisa Curran is on sale — suits start at $65, cover-ups are $30, and flip-flops start at $10. Cash only. Through 5/22. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 510 (212-221-2349); MF (108), S, Su (closed).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.