• The one-day-only sale at Barneys New York features spring merchandise for 40 percent off. Today only. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); 108.
• Kooba bags, Gryphon clothes, Milly samples, and Repetto flats are over 50 percent off at this week's Clothing Line sale. Through 5/7. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-947-8748); MTh (117).
• Iceberg and Frankie Morello clothes are up to 85 percent off. Redbag, 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-719-0001); daily (107).
• Italian footwear by Manas is 40 to 70 percent off. 37 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., twelfth fl. (212-828-1888); TF (106), Su (noon4), M (104).
• Cotton shirts by Italian men's brand Domenico Vacca used to be $590, but are only $159 at the designer sample sale. Pants that were $780 are now $140, and silk shirts that used to be $790 are now priced at $230. Through 5/7. 14 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 900 (212-920-1211); daily (106).
• Bring in an old pair of jeans to Levi's and get 25 percent off any pair of jeans. Through 5/10. Levi's stores. Click here for locations and hours.
• Shop online for Brooks Brothers clothes and accessories, and get 30 percent off with the code "friend79." Through 5/11. Online only.
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
From Our Partners
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
Why You Should Never Wear These Two Items Two Days In A Row
Labor Allies Blast ‘Irresponsible’ TWU Ads Attacking Bill de Blasio
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesStock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.