• The one-day-only sale at Barneys New York features spring merchandise for 40 percent off. Today only. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); 108.
• Kooba bags, Gryphon clothes, Milly samples, and Repetto flats are over 50 percent off at this week's Clothing Line sale. Through 5/7. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-947-8748); MTh (117).
• Iceberg and Frankie Morello clothes are up to 85 percent off. Redbag, 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-719-0001); daily (107).
• Italian footwear by Manas is 40 to 70 percent off. 37 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., twelfth fl. (212-828-1888); TF (106), Su (noon4), M (104).
• Cotton shirts by Italian men's brand Domenico Vacca used to be $590, but are only $159 at the designer sample sale. Pants that were $780 are now $140, and silk shirts that used to be $790 are now priced at $230. Through 5/7. 14 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 900 (212-920-1211); daily (106).
• Bring in an old pair of jeans to Levi's and get 25 percent off any pair of jeans. Through 5/10. Levi's stores. Click here for locations and hours.
• Shop online for Brooks Brothers clothes and accessories, and get 30 percent off with the code "friend79." Through 5/11. Online only.
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
How to Live in a 150-Square-Foot Studio
Ask a Boss: How Do I Quit the Job I’ve Had Forever?
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.