If we're wearing blankets with sleeves in the winter, we may as well wear towels in the warmer months. And alas, the summer Snuggie has arrived: the Wearable Towel. It looks like an ordinary towel, but it has holes on the edges for you to stick your arms through so you can wear it — like a shift dress! Or, if you're a dude, a toga! Dealing with a tucked-in corner coming undone on an unwearable towel is just too much trouble when you're grilling turkey burgers by the pool or washing your baby in a pot in the kitchen. Or when you get out of the shower and are so in need of the newspaper that very instant that you don't have time to throw on clothes to go outside to get it. Allow the infomercial to enlighten you.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives