• Enjoy a Premium Tan from City Sun Tanning for eight cents (originally $39) with this coupon. Text the coupon to your phone or print it out. The deal includes tanning beds and spray tans and is good for one session per person (75th Street location only). No appointment necessary. Through 6/6. 207 W. 75th St., nr. Broadway (212-595-9700); MF (1010), S (108), Su (128).
• Designer Adam Lippes will open up his meatpacking district store for a day of dog adoptions. New dog owners will get a leash and T-shirt, and 10 percent of all other proceeds that day will be donated to the Humane Society. Through 5/31. 678 Hudson St., nr 14th St. (212-229-2838); 127.
• Eve spa hosts a night of summer-inspired beauty, including a watermelon pedicure. Food and watermelon martinis will be served, and prizes of free treatments are up for grabs. 55 W. 8th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-807-8054); 48. RSVP: email@example.com.
• Aloha Rag is having a one-day sale, featuring 40 to 70 percent off designers like 3.1 phillip lim, Alexander Wang, Rogan, Jil Sander, and more. Through 5/30. 505 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St. (212-925-0882); 128.
• Snag spring merchandise for up to 80 percent off at the Vera Wang ready-to-wear sample sale. Through 5/30. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl.; WF (97), S (124).
• Minnie Mortimer, Sophia Eugene, Lewis Cho, Christopher Deane, and more are 50 to 80 percent off at the Panthere Communications sample sale. Through 5/30. 200 Park Ave. S., at 17th St., Ste. 1608; Th, F (108), S (115).
• Tops are $10, shirts are $15, skirts are $15, and pants are $20 at the Nolita and Rare sample sale for men, women, and children. Through 5/30. 39 W. 19th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 610; daily (107).
• The men's and women's spring 2009 collections are discounted at the Nicholas K sample sale. Overstock is 50 to 60 percent off; samples are up to 75 percent off. Through 5/31. 208 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; F (108) S (117), Su (noon6).
• Stop by Court for the Brendan Donnelly sample sale and find tees for kids and adults from $15 to $25. Court's spring merchandise will also be 20 to 70 percent off, including items from Sophomore, Tashkent footwear, Bijules, and Kerrigan. Through 5/31. 178 Mulberry St., at Broome St. (212-925-1022); daily (noon8).
• All full-priced maternity dresses are 25 percent off at IsabellaOliver.com. Enter DRESSES to receive your discount. Through 5/31. Online only.
• Find discounts on shoes at Christian Louboutin and Jimmy Choo, starting this weekend. Louboutins are 40 percent off and Jimmy Choos from the summer and cruise collections are 30 percent off. While merchandise lasts. Christian Louboutin, 965 Madison Ave., nr. 75th St. (212-396-1884); F, S (106), Su (125); Jimmy Choo, 716 Madison Ave., at 63rd St. (212-759-7078); MW (107), Th (108), FS (107), Su (126).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.