• Shane Upson, the makeup artist for Rock & Republic's cosmetics line, will offer tips on makeup application. Spend more than $200 on the cosmetics and get a three-piece brush set worth $200. Bloomingdale's Soho, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5137). Call for appointment.
• Stop by Court for the Brendan Donnelly sample sale, offering tees for kids and adults from $15 to $25. Court's spring merchandise will also be 20 to 70 percent off, including items from Sophomore, Tashkent footwear, Bijules, and Kerrigan. Through 5/31. 178 Mulberry St., at Broome St. (212-925-1022); daily (noon8).
• The men's and women's spring 2009 collections are discounted at the Nicholas K sample sale. Overstock is 50 to 60 percent off; samples are up to 75 percent off. Through 5/31. 208 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; F (108) S (117), Su (noon6).
• Chantecaille cosmetics' second-annual sample sale features 40 to 70 percent off compacts and skincare products. The Bengal tiger bronzer is $50 (originally $85) and the Protected Paradise compact is $55 (originally $90). Through 5/29. 584 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 1111; Th (noon7), F (115).
• Enjoy discounts of up to 80 percent on dresses, platforms, and espadrilles by Charlotte Ronson. Through 5/29. 1071 Sixth Ave., at 41st St., Ste. 301; WF (107).
• Find discounts on clothing from Julie Haus and handbags from Gustto at the joint sample sale, including one-of-a-kind merchandise and production pieces. Through 5/29. 39 W. 38th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl.; WF (117).
• The spring collection by VPL by Victoria Bartlett is 50 to 75 percent off, including swimwear, beachwear, lingerie, and knits. Through 5/29. 39 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave., sixth fl. (646-912-6142); daily (116).
• Resort 2008 and select spring/summer 2009 items are 40 percent off at Zero + Maria Cornejo. The ruched Vicky Dress is $403 (originally $672), the ombré cotton Foil Dress is $538 (originally $896), and the Concave Lapel Coat is $652 (originally $1,086). Through 7/24. 33 Bleecker St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-925-3849); MS (127), Su (126).
Most Viewed Stories
Can We Finally, Officially, Say That Amber Heard and Elon Musk Are Dating?
The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of April 24
Gigi Hadid’s Family Celebrated Her Birthday by Bringing Out the Baby Pictures
Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
Fox News Racial-Discrimination Suit Alleges Black Female Employees Were Forced to Arm Wrestle
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.