• H&M takes over the Upper East Side when it opens its tenth New York store, at 86th Street and Lexington Avenue, at noon today. The first 200 customers in line will get an Access to Fashion Pass worth up to $300, an H&M T-shirt, and an autographed image of Estelle's Fashion Against AIDS shirt for the retailer. Lucida Building, 150 E. 86th St., at Lexington Ave. (212-289-1724); noon. Regular store hours: MS (109), Su (118).
• Snag deals on spring merchandise at the Vera Wang sample sale, where ready-to-wear collections are 80 percent off. VIP only, 5/27. Through 5/30. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl.; WF (97), S (124).
• The spring collection by VPL by Victoria Bartlett is 50 to 75 percent off, including swimwear, beachwear, lingerie, and knits. Through 5/29. 39 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave., sixth fl. (646-912-6142); daily (116).
• Minnie Mortimer, Sophia Eugene, Lewis Cho, and Christopher Deane are just a few of the brands that will be 50 to 80 percent off at the Panthere Communications sample sale. Through 5/30. 200 Park Ave. S., at 17th St., Ste. 1608; Th, F (108), S (115).
• Clothes by Samantha Pleet, Rachel Antonoff, Lorick, Patrick Pleet, and Timo Weiland are 40 to 70 percent off at the Parlor Showroom. Through 5/31. 7 Mercer St., at Howard St., second fl., Ste. 2E (212-226-8777); Th, F (97), S, Su (116).
• The men's and women's stock at Gargyle and Suite Orchard (including labels like Alexander Wang, Denim & Thread, and rag & bone) is 50 to 80 percent off. Through 5/30. 145 Orchard St., at Rivington St. (212-533-4115); daily (noon7).
• Tops are $10, shirts are $15, skirts are $15, and pants are $20 at the Nolita and Rare sample sale for men, women, and children. Through 5/30. 39 W. 19th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 610; daily (107).
• Emanuel Ungaro clothing and bridal accessories are 70 to 80 percent off. Through 5/29. The Warwick Hotel. 65 W. 54th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; Th (97), F (96).
• Shop the private bag sale at Foley & Corrina, where bags are 50 to 75 percent off. Just call and make an appointment first. Ongoing. 114 Stanton St., nr. Ludlow St. (212-529-2338); call for appointment.