• H&M takes over the Upper East Side when it opens its tenth New York store, at 86th Street and Lexington Avenue, at noon today. The first 200 customers in line will get an Access to Fashion Pass worth up to $300, an H&M T-shirt, and an autographed image of Estelle's Fashion Against AIDS shirt for the retailer. Lucida Building, 150 E. 86th St., at Lexington Ave. (212-289-1724); noon. Regular store hours: MS (109), Su (118).
• Snag deals on spring merchandise at the Vera Wang sample sale, where ready-to-wear collections are 80 percent off. VIP only, 5/27. Through 5/30. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl.; WF (97), S (124).
• The spring collection by VPL by Victoria Bartlett is 50 to 75 percent off, including swimwear, beachwear, lingerie, and knits. Through 5/29. 39 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave., sixth fl. (646-912-6142); daily (116).
• Minnie Mortimer, Sophia Eugene, Lewis Cho, and Christopher Deane are just a few of the brands that will be 50 to 80 percent off at the Panthere Communications sample sale. Through 5/30. 200 Park Ave. S., at 17th St., Ste. 1608; Th, F (108), S (115).
• Clothes by Samantha Pleet, Rachel Antonoff, Lorick, Patrick Pleet, and Timo Weiland are 40 to 70 percent off at the Parlor Showroom. Through 5/31. 7 Mercer St., at Howard St., second fl., Ste. 2E (212-226-8777); Th, F (97), S, Su (116).
• The men's and women's stock at Gargyle and Suite Orchard (including labels like Alexander Wang, Denim & Thread, and rag & bone) is 50 to 80 percent off. Through 5/30. 145 Orchard St., at Rivington St. (212-533-4115); daily (noon7).
• Tops are $10, shirts are $15, skirts are $15, and pants are $20 at the Nolita and Rare sample sale for men, women, and children. Through 5/30. 39 W. 19th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 610; daily (107).
• Emanuel Ungaro clothing and bridal accessories are 70 to 80 percent off. Through 5/29. The Warwick Hotel. 65 W. 54th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; Th (97), F (96).
• Shop the private bag sale at Foley & Corrina, where bags are 50 to 75 percent off. Just call and make an appointment first. Ongoing. 114 Stanton St., nr. Ludlow St. (212-529-2338); call for appointment.
Most Viewed Stories
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
Whitney Museum Says Letter Claiming to Be From Open Casket Artist Is a Fake
Am I Finally Done With White Guys?
GOP Senator Apologizes After Mocking Breast-Cancer Screening Coverage
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
The President of the United States Had a Big Day of Playing With Trucks
Ask Polly: Why Does My Terrible Ex Get to Be So Happy?
Teen Who Claimed She Was Abducted and Raped by 3 Black Men Made It All Up
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.