Matthew Williamson will not shrink back and let you forget about him just because his H&M line has already hit stores. Hence H&M's premiere of a flashy new commercial for his diffusion line, which feels more like an acid trip than a television advertisement. Fembot models escape boring scenarios like riding pink horses, lying in bed with a man, and standing next to a pool to flock to Matthew's side after he emerges from a neon, glowing volcano. It's like a neon-hued cross between The Golden Compass and Men in Black. Does this mean Matthew Williamson is the Will Smith of fashion? Because that would explain so much. Daria Werbowy also stars.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It To 'Saturday'
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel