Named by the ever-gentle British media as the "Most Annoying Person of 2008," hearts here and overseas have softened on the peroxide pixie Agyness Deyn of late. Thus we shivered with some trepidation when we read the latest, completely unconfirmed, rumor that Ms. Deyn (née Laura Hollins) may not only leave modeling behind, but may decamp from the Lower East Side of our fair city back to her native Britain. Already, Deyn has retired from the catwalk (with the notable exception of friend Henry Holland's runway shows) and, at 28, to position herself for a second career in acting or to explore other pursuits would only be good foresight. Moreover, the Mirror reports that Deyn may be moving in with her London-based current squeeze, rocker Miles Kane of the Last Shadow Puppets. But deprive New Yorkers of periodic Aggy sightings just when we had finally, fully fallen for her? Joni Mitchell wrote a song about this.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament