The future is uncertain for Aquascutum's employees. This week, management announced plans to lay off some of its 400-person workforce starting at the end of June. This news adds to the ongoing shakeup at the London-based company. Just last month, CEO Kim Winser suddenly left her post following the collapse of a buyout deal. Aquascutum's parent company, Renown Inc., has wanted to sell the label since last October, and last week, YGM Trading Ltd. said it may want to buy it. And though no buyout agreement has been reached yet, such a deal could change the outcome for Aquascutum's employees for the better. [WWD]
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times