This weather has gotten to us, and our hair. We've oiled, sprayed, puttied, and even gelled our tresses in hopes of taming the frizz. All to no avail. In low spirits, we walked past the always-fragrant Lush store, and on a whim bought the Jasmin and Henna Fluff-Eaze treatment. Skeptical at the saleswoman's claims that this would cure our puffball hair, we trudged home and piled a dollop on our locks. (Note: Use a lot less than the jar says.) After letting it sit for twenty minutes and shampooing (twice), our hair is silky smooth, not greasy, and smells amazing. And it's shockingly knot free. Humidity, do your worst.
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool