We have yet to enjoy summer's glorious weather, since it's been raining nonstop. Thankfully, this weekend's forecast leans toward the sunny side. But you can never be too sure when Mother Nature will decide to go on another three-week bender, so we're scooping up this double-breasted trench by Steven Alan. We like the traditional khaki style with plaid-print lining and navy-blue piping. And when we stopped by the store to try it on, the belt cinched in a rather flattering way. So even though sunny days are (hopefully) here, rain is certain to creep back eventually. At least with this in tow, you can be stylishly prepared.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her