John Bartlett may have just released his first collection with Claiborne, but he's already launching it beyond the throngs of Macy's. Starting June 18, the line will have its own stand-alone store at 143 Seventh Avenue South. The shop will be stocked with shorts for $55, polos for $39.50, and sport coats for $89.50 for four days only. Now, this is the joy of proper pop-up planning — with Father's Day that weekend, it might be worth the trip. 6/186/22. 143 Seventh Ave. S., at Charles St.; daily (117).
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times