This week the Comme des Garçons Black shop quietly opened under the High Line on Tenth Avenue. Prices range from about $84 for tees to $600 and change for jackets, which is 40 percent cheaper than regular Comme stuff. Colette in Paris is also selling the temporary diffusion line, and they posted images of the collection online. So you don't have to go all the way to Tenth Avenue and 17th Street to check out the wares. The New York Black store is slated to be open for eighteen months and will receive new collections. See the current stock in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt