Reebok is launching a line of football-themed maternity wear. NFL apparel for women is the company's fastest-growing business. It seems more than 40 percent of people who watch NFL games are women. What? And according to Reebok, they're clamoring for football-themed apparel. We are not among this demographic, and rest assured we could never in good conscience make this stuff up. Reebok feels like it's been doing a pretty good job of attiring women in these "football" clothes. However they just realized they've been failing the pregnant ones. Pregnant ladies reportedly buy oversize men's football shirts that fit over their bellies, but these aren't figure-flattering. Troubling on so many levels. So Reebok just started making tight maternity football tees with (shudder) team logos and "fun" sayings like "Kicker" and "#1 Draft Pick." And Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who's expecting her third child in August and is married to a former NFL "quarterback," models them in the campaign. She claims women are "truly the most intense of the fans." Yet further evidence that she resides on another planet. In our world, "#1 Draft Pick" will forever go by one name, and one name only: Guinness.
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen