A reader wrote in to ask if we could verify the authenticity of sites like Louboutinmall.com, which sells shoes with red soles that they say are real Christian Louboutins. However, they sell them for $160. Louboutins never cost that little, even on sale. The shoes on the site look pretty fake, but just to be extra sure we asked the kind people over at Mr. Louboutin's house. A spokeswoman confirmed that sites like Louboutinmall.com sell fake Loubs. "This website is NOT affiliated with us in any shape or form," the spokeswoman said over e-mail. Louboutin's real website has a list of authorized Louboutin retailers. We hope these horrid fakes never make it to Canal Street.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?