A reader wrote in to ask if we could verify the authenticity of sites like Louboutinmall.com, which sells shoes with red soles that they say are real Christian Louboutins. However, they sell them for $160. Louboutins never cost that little, even on sale. The shoes on the site look pretty fake, but just to be extra sure we asked the kind people over at Mr. Louboutin's house. A spokeswoman confirmed that sites like Louboutinmall.com sell fake Loubs. "This website is NOT affiliated with us in any shape or form," the spokeswoman said over e-mail. Louboutin's real website has a list of authorized Louboutin retailers. We hope these horrid fakes never make it to Canal Street.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat