Madonna's Jesus Luz works in mysterious ways. And those ways are starting to rile people up. At the Dolce & Gabbana campaign shoot, fellow model David Gandy was a bit perturbed when he spotted Madonna's boy toy working out between takes. "I don't care whose boyfriend he is," Gandy told Grazia.com. "Why is he working out in the corner with a personal trainer while we're all in hair and make-up? He must have worked out for like two hours on and off between shooting." Perhaps he doesn't need hair and makeup. Did you see his face? His pecs? And earlier this week, Jesus walked out of an interview with an Argentinian show after the interviewer asked if he was single. That's not exactly humble. Of course, we can't really blame the guy for wanting to keep his body rock-solid and his private life private, but a tidbit or two about his love life wouldn't hurt.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives