The 2009 CFDA Journal showcases the work of the nominees for this year's CFDA Awards. But instead of using models, photographer Craig McDean and stylist Karl Templer decided to have the designers pose wearing their own stuff. So, Swarovski womenswear award nominee Jason Wu wears a dress over his suit. International Award recipient and Louis Vuitton designer Marc Jacobs wore his Vuitton bunny ears. And Alex Wang?
Alex Wang and Rodarte sisters Kate and Laura Mulleavy.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb