When Carol’s Daughter unveiled its new hand-and-foot spa called the Back Room on Tuesday, celebs like LeBron James came out to show support (he's friends with one of the venue's investors). The NBA MVP claimed he isn't into the whole spa-treatment scene, but when we chatted him up, he was about to sit down for a cucumber-and-lavender manicure. Ahem. So is LeBron's beauty stash bigger than ours? "Man, I'm not into that stuff. All I need is a brush. That and some Carol's Daughter Body Butter to keep off the ash," he insisted. "My family, we use this stuff at home." But surely he must need pedicures to keep his feet callous-free? "I wish I had the time to get manicures and pedicures, but the season is so crazy. Some people make the time, but I don't." So there you have it: LeBron James doesn't do beauty treatments. Except for the occasional cucumber-and-lavender mani. Ahem.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb