Marc Jacobs's new back-to-school capsule collection, cheekily called “Don’t Miss the Marc,” was made with a younger set of girls in mind. (But it's not too juvenile for we older girls to covet.) The line consists of stretchy denim jeans (a cute “M” embellishes the back pockets), little denim skirts in gray and blue, soft jersey blazers in red and black, and an assortment of leggings, scarves, and T-shirts in an array of adorable prints. Our favorite is the Wildflower print, an animal motif that comes in a classic brown leopard and a bright, cheery purple that looks great covering a tee. The best news is that the entire line retails for under $200, with most items under $100. “Don’t Miss the Marc” lands in stores and at Bloomingdales.com on August 1 — just in time to whip your school (or work) wardrobe back into shape with a few extra fun pieces.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken