Doesn't it seem inconceivable that, three summers ago, Megan Fox wasn't even a blip on our collective radar of scantily clad, marginally talented starlets? But now, thanks to the combined popularity of Michael Bay and killer robots, we can't open a magazine without running into an article in which she yammers about the myriad ramifications of being sexy — she loves it, she hates it, she embraces it, she can't handle it. The girl seems seriously confused about the kind of image she's supposed to be projecting: Is she the dark and sultry Angelina-esque bad girl, or the just-one-of-the-guys chick who farts all the time? And did she figure out who she's supposed to be before embarking on the massive press junket for Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen? Let's take a look and see if her wardrobe has the answers.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome