Carla Bruni-Sarkozy and Michelle Obama are like two peas in a pod this week. After the two First Ladies both wore similar white dresses with belts at the D-Day memorial this past Sunday, both came out asserting they do not wear fur. Bruni issued a letter to PETA that said she doesn't buy, own, or wear any fur or skin and would give it away if she did. Not to be outdone, Michelle Obama's press secretary also confirmed that the First Lady is 100 percent fur-free. How long until PETA tries to use both women in a commercial? [Washington Times] Related: The Michelle Obama Look Book
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season