We kind of hate to admit it, but every day, Nicole Richie compels us to eat more and more of our old words. Her metamorphosis from opiate-addicted, reality-show–slumming, drunk-driving, skin-and-bone Paris Hilton BFF to stable and happy mother, wife, and accessories designer over the past couple of years has had a lot of people rethinking the little lady. Her jewelry collection, House of Harlow 1960, quickly sold out online and in stores owing to its decent prices almost as much as pure name recognition. Having succeeded in floating that test balloon, Richie is now taking the logical step of adding shoes and clothes that will focus "more on old English, equestrian and more sophisticated looks," in Richie's words. This confirms her earlier hints and will be quite a change from the Rachel Zoe–inspired wares of the first collection — another step toward complete credibility.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?