And so it begins! We're hearing that Project Runway began its stint in New York yesterday, with contestants settling down in their new digs at the Atlas (66 W. 38th Street, at Sixth Avenue; previous contestants also lived here last summer). Our spy reports that yesterday a sign was posted by the elevators informing residents that the rooftop would be closed between noon and 9 p.m. — for the customary "arrival party with Tim and Heidi" scene, perhaps?? Later, around 5:30 p.m., our spy saw headsetted crew members enter the building with luggage that had tags indicating it had just arrived from JFK: "I asked them if someone was moving in, and one of them, trying to be discreet about it, said 'sort of.'" When directly asked, however, a crew member then confirmed that this was indeed all for Project Runway, and that contestants would be living in the building for the next five weeks.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament