And so it begins! We're hearing that Project Runway began its stint in New York yesterday, with contestants settling down in their new digs at the Atlas (66 W. 38th Street, at Sixth Avenue; previous contestants also lived here last summer). Our spy reports that yesterday a sign was posted by the elevators informing residents that the rooftop would be closed between noon and 9 p.m. — for the customary "arrival party with Tim and Heidi" scene, perhaps?? Later, around 5:30 p.m., our spy saw headsetted crew members enter the building with luggage that had tags indicating it had just arrived from JFK: "I asked them if someone was moving in, and one of them, trying to be discreet about it, said 'sort of.'" When directly asked, however, a crew member then confirmed that this was indeed all for Project Runway, and that contestants would be living in the building for the next five weeks.
Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt
- Patty Carroll’s Draped, ‘Anonymous’ Women
- Cara Delevingne Nabs Second Vogue UK Cover
- Lindsay Lohan Cozying Up With Liam Neeson’s Son
- The Cut's 2013 Luxe Beauty Gift Guide