Derbyshire-born stylist Jules Wood describes her look as "very 1920s with a twist, but I mix it up with kind of an eighties kind of feel." She likes labels like Vivienne Westwood and Charlotte Ronson, but also shops at Forever 21, Topshop, H&M, and on Canal Street. When our Video Look Book cameras caught her, she wore a headband from Forever 21 and a Prada-knockoff shrug from H&M. Wood used to work for Westwood. “She’s actually dyslexic, too ... and you’re visually minded so you need to express it in a way as an artist or a stylist," she explains. “I’m dyslexic, yeah. And I went to art school.” Watch the Video Look Book to check out her $10 belt.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her