• Housing Works is hosting its Fifth Annual Open Air Street Fair, featuring thousands of donated books, records, CDs, clothing items, shoes, accessories, and housewares from Housing Works Thrift Shops. Enjoy music, food, and beer. All profits go toward services for homeless and low-income New Yorkers living with HIV/AIDS. Rain date is June 7. Crosby St., between Houston and Prince St. (212-334-3324); 106.
• Vinegar Hill's annual yard sale returns for its seventh year running. Refreshments will be sold on Water Street. Front St., between Bridge St. and Gold St.; Gold St., between Water St. and Front St.; Water St., between Gold St. and Hudson; noon5.
• Stop by DC Shoes in Soho to get an autograph from skateboarder, MTV reality star, and DC clothing collaborator Rob Dyrdek. 109-111 Spring St., at Mercer St. (212-334-4500); noon2.
• Yves Saint Laurent designer Stefano Pilati is expected to make an appearance at Barneys New York — the New Vintage capsule collection hits the sales floor today. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); 57.
• Fine jewelry buyer CIRCA is offering heirloom, vintage, and estate pieces from Bulgari, Cartier, Tiffany, Van Cleef & Arpels, and more exclusively on Bluefly.com. The Cartier Love Bracelet is $3,080 (originally $3,850), the Van Cleef and Arpels Alhambra necklace is $3,920 (originally $4,900), and the matching Alhambra earrings are $2,200 (originally $2,750). Orders will be taken by phone only. Through 6 a.m. on 6/10. For invitations to the 48-hour event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-285-1702.
• Menswear, womenswear, and accessories from established and independent designers like Charles & Victoria, Love Brigade, Suarette, Sovereign Beck, and more are discounted at the TRC Designer Soirée. Free admission. RSVP to email@example.com. Through 6/7. Chacala, 394 Broadway, nr. Walker St., fourth fl.; SSu (118) .
• Wraps, tops, pants, swimwear, and more from DVF are up to 75 percent off. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); T (96:30), W (108), Th (107), F (95:30), S (93).
• Organic and ecoconscious clothing from House of Organic is 50 percent off. 123 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St. (212-673-1753); TSu (18).
• V Is for Vintage is hosting a three-day pop-up shop in Soho, offering labels like Dior, Chanel, Valentino, YSL, Mugler, and more for up to 50 percent off. Seventies round Rochas sunglasses are $80 (originally $200), a sixties silk Bill Blass shift dress is $150 (originally $275), and a Dior alligator portfolio bag is $2,000 (originally $2,750). Through 6/7. 112 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; daily, 129.
• Denim, dresses, T-shirts, button-downs, jackets, sweaters, and more are discounted at Earnest Sewn's sample sale. Prices range from $20 to $125. Men's and women's five-pocket jeans are $70 (originally $210 to $225), women's denim jackets are $70 (originally $275), men's T-shirts are $20 (originally $62), and men's button-downs are $30 (originally $155). Through 6/14. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-242-3414); M (18), TF (108), S (107), Su (103).
• Save 25 percent on spring and summer apparel from children's brands like Marie Chantal, Okkies, Splendid, Baby Susu, and more at the Citibabes pop-up trunk show. Ages 6 months to 6 years. Through 6/12. 971 Madison Ave., nr. 75th St.; MF (106).
• Kicokids is extending its sale online, offering 75 percent off fall 2008 apparel for boys and girls (sizes 2 to 12). Online only.
• Select items from the Isabella Oliver 365 ready-to-wear collection are up to 25 percent off. Type the code sale25 at checkout. Through 6/14. Online only.
• Summer dresses, tops, skirts, pants, and jackets from Elaine Kim are 50 percent off online. Silk dresses with leather detailing start at $165 (originally $330 and up), sculpted Cupro cotton dresses are $200 (originally $400), and leather-trimmed silk racerback tanks are $100 (originally $200). Through 6/15. Online only. Enter code EK50 at checkout to receive 50 percent off.
• Clothing, shoes, bags, and accessories are 70 percent off at King of Greene Street. 72 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-302-5470); daily (117).
• Select spring items are 20 to 40 percent off at Sodafine. The Feral Childe Sundress Idea Dress is $206 (originally $275), Melissa shoes are 20 percent off, and the Underground Prairie Hoodie is 40 percent off. Enter the code JUNEBUG in the comments section at checkout and receive an additional 10 percent off during the month of June. 119 Grand St., nr. Berry St. (718-230-3060); TS (127), Su (16), M (closed).