• Stop by the Billy Reid Big Apple BBQ for food from Alabama barbecue joint Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q and a musical performance by the Monuments. 54 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-598-9355); 79.
• Former Domino editors Dara Caponigro, Tom Delevan, Chase Booth, and Tori Mellott are hosting a tag sale at Delevan's Hamptons home, offering furniture, designer clothes, home décor, and fabrics for bargain-basement prices. 75 Main St., nr. Oak Ln., Amagansett; 94.
• Meet celebrity makeup artist Gina Brooke at Barneys before she leaves on a worldwide tour as Madonna's makeup artist. Learn which Shu Uemura products and tricks she uses on high-profile clients. Call for appointment. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); 117.
• Butter by Nadia is hosting its annual sample sale. Signature wraps are $50 to $125 (originally $250 to $270), jersey and satin ball gowns are $150 (originally $360), and collection items start at $25 (originally $225 to $365). Through 6/14. 405 Van Brunt St., nr. Van Dyke St. (347-410-3203); S (117), Su (noon5).
• Women’s five-pocket jeans, denim skirts, jackets, and men’s jeans are $70 (originally $125 to $275) and men’s shirts and sweaters, and kid’s jeans, are $20 to $40 (originally $62 to $300) at the Earnest Sewn sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-242-3414); M (18), TF (108), S (107), Su (103).
• Select items from the Isabella Oliver 365 ready-to-wear collection are up to 25 percent off. Online only. Type the code sale25 at checkout.
• Sport coats, shirts, ties, leather, outerwear, and sweaters are up to 80 percent off at the Isaia menswear sale. Through 6/30. 730 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., Ste. 1004 (212-920-1211); T (107), WTh (106).
• Kate Spade handbags, small accessories, apparel, and footwear are discounted at Clothingline. A small selection of men’s bags and small accessories are also available. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-967-4791); MT (117), WTh (107).
• Wedding Atelier is offering 25 to 60 percent off gowns from Nicole Miller, Priscilla of Boston, La Sposa, and more at the bridal sample sale. 103 Fifth Ave., nr. 18th St., second fl. (626-638-3263); M (107), TTh (108), FS (106), Su (105).
• Swimwear starts at $49 (originally $150 to $500) at the Rosa Chá sample sale. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway; daily (noon7).
• Summer dresses, tops, skirts, pants, and jackets from Elaine Kim are 50 percent off online. Silk dresses with leather detailing start at $165 (originally $330 and up), sculpted Cupro cotton dresses are $200 (originally $400), and leather-trimmed silk racerback tanks are $100 (originally $200). Online only. Enter promo code EK50 at checkout.
• Womenswear, shoes, children's clothing, and accessories from brands like Sonia Rykiel, Ports 1961, Orla Kiely, and Jerome Dreyfuss are 30 to 50 percent off at Kisan. Through 7/31. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); MS (117), Su (noon6).
• Apparel from Bodkin, Coven, Henrik Vibskov, and more is 30 percent off at No. 6. The Burfitt belted high-waisted denim skirt is $217 (originally $310), the Stine Goya silk-dotted overalls are $315 (originally $450), and the Nom-D gray inside-out printed dress is $227 (originally $325). Select vintage pieces from Europe are also available. 6 Centre Market Pl., nr. Grand St. (212-226-5759); TS (noon7), Su (noon6), M (closed).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.